Ch 5 - RB Edge

Carly was not in the best of places. Her body was confident but her mind was not the one giving the orders. Kim was already in pursuit. Trying not to cry yet half in action. She was waiting outside the whole time. The entire time on the side of the building. Kim kept poking her head in the whole time while her love Amelia was inside with another woman. Even though it was her first time outside out of pleasure she was deeply hurt. Slowly breaking her. Thinking that another girl for fun would not be the result of breaking up. 

( Kim why are you doing this? )

[ If you don't shut up I'll cut you. ]

( But that hurts you too! )

[ Hm hm. I don't mind pain Cherries. ]

( Please. Let's not be hostile. )

[ I'll debate later. ]

Amelia was enjoying Tina's company. Just loved being with someone freshly inspiring and sympathetic. A person who cares that the other person is sensitive and needs a hand. Some cleansed air , a coffee, and a convo. Oh what fun. They had no idea that they were being watched by the ex-girlfriend who was increasingly turning into this stalker. Was girlfriend or girlfriends? Was it stalker or stalkers? Who was really to blame? Mental health? One giving in? One being forced? No clear cut and dry way of explaining who was doing what. 

Back inside the coffee shop Amelia got what she needed and it was late. She exchanged numbers with Tina before they got up to leave. It was a first time meet up yet such a sad goodbye.

"Hey Cutie you know I'll miss you right?" Teased Tina.

"And you little hottie will be missed too."

"Awwww. Thanks." The two shared a hug before Amelia left the coffee house first.

[ Damn. She heading home or somewhere else? ] Then Kim say the woman who she thought was hitting on her lover. Tina couldn't even get the chance to walk past her. [ I'll handle you first bitch. ] Kim covered her mouth and choked her while bringing her in the back of the coffee shop. Keeping the bag of soda bottles on her wrist.  "What's your relationship with that girl?"

"Huh?" Tina was shaking. She just had no idea if she was going to be hurt, raped, killed, or mugged. 

"I asked a simple question and I will let you go. What is your relationship with that girl you hugged inside?" Kim was firm. "Stay still. Or you will, get hurt." She opened her gloved hands one at a time to show she hand no weapon. But in no sense could Tina look behind her and get away. "Now tell me Doll."

"I-I just met her. T-today! That's it." Tina was trembling. 

"Okay. Good. You're honest right? Right!?"

"Yes."

"Yes ma'am bitch!"

"Yes ma'am!" Tina cried.

"Okay and do you have her number? Her email? Anything?"

"She- well we, exchanged numbers." Tina was on the verge of crying and breaking down into a puddle.

"Alright." She pulled out one of the root beer bottles and opened it up. Took a sip and sighed happily. "Ah. Good stuff. That all you have for me?"

"Yes ma'am I swear." Tina shut her eyes and froze. 

"Liar." Kim re-gripped the bottle and smacked it over Tina's head make her numb as the bottle broke. Then stabbing a sharp end in her stomach. Covering Tina's mouth so she couldn't scream. Only a loud mumble before tossing her to the ground. A slight on her wrist to cover up to some degree and she was off. "Not personal." She muttered as she threw the other bottle up in the air behind her. The bottom of it shattered as Kim folded the bag and put it in her pocket. 

The damage was down and the blood and pop spilled over the back lot. It was a mess. Kim had really done it. Taking a look around no blood was visible on her clothes. Though she couldn't help but think of Amelia going home to another letter and her "partner" who seemed to disappear the last few minutes. 

All Kim could do was to go home and start plotting again. Every article of clothing was going to be hand-washed to be sure any trace of blood was gone. Her socks bleached along with her white shoes. Brushes cleaned her colored clothes and extra amount of soap used in the washer at her apartment. Most likely going to double wash them. Then off to the shower to get herself clean. Taking her sweet time and pleased with herself that someone getting in her way was not going to be heard of anymore. 

( What the hell was that? ) Carly seemed to just get through. ( What is going on with you? How did you not hear me? )

[ Business. And are you surprised? ]

( What is your game? )

[ What that I can block you out? I've learned that for a while now. Anger and motivation usually does the trick. Can't have second thoughts ruin anything. Other thoughts of this matter. Like I said I was only securing what is rightfully mine. ]

( Kim no. I don't want this. I love Amelia too. But this is going on too long. What is the matter? Why can't you just move onto Roxy? I'll adjust. Just please don't ever do that again. We won't do well in jail. )

[ Prison don't scare me Honey. I'll do fine. And I will have myself some nice ass there too. Though Amelia is mine and you tag alone. As far as Kitty goes I will deal with her later. She did agree to this open relationship. She knew Amelia was in on it. Now if you excuse me I am going to indulge in this hot shower and celebrate. ]

( No you ca- )

Kim sighed in relief. "Ah. Much better." She had the water hit her face. "To us. And redemption of our lady."

~~~~~ 

Who is who? Why do it? What's next?

Oh and screw the idiots taking our story. Not fault you don't have originality.

-Rel