Ch 6 - Kitty Gone-O

With Tina taken care of and one more day out of the weekend, Kim was done with her work very pleased with herself. Nothing out of the ordinary. Weapon for the attack wasn't going to be found, the shower and washing machine took care of any and all blood, Amelia was going to be tucked in her bed hoping for a text back which wasn't going to get. Kim put on a sexy black nightgown and some sexy undies going to bed and woke feeling like a Queen. An evil one at that.

( You know I hate this style of panties. ) Complained Carly.

[ Well I went to bed first so I didn't even think. ]

( You never do. )

[ Horse shit. Unlike other horror films I have it all figured out prior. Don't say I don't. You can change. Why would I stop you? ]

( Fine. Can we relax today? )

[ After my kitty call. ]

( What... )

[ Just going to, make myself a pit-stop or two. Get it while I can. Anything else while we are out and I just so happen to forget? Milk? Eggs? Drugs? Gloves? ]

( You're scaring me. )

[ I want to scare others. And share the pain. ] She giggled. [ Oh isn't it just great. The world is not a great place you know. People and certain matters. ] Getting up from the bed she walked over to the top drawer of her dresser. The top is known for usually underwear and socks. Then of course other items that have value. Typically that would be money, jewelry, or medications. In this case Kim pulled out something handy. Her trusty karambit (A type of combat knife). "Hello beautiful." Kim kissed her blade. "Today you're coming with me. I have an appointment. Which I will set up immediately."

( Wait. Hol-) That was that. Carly could no longer be heard as Kim was getting into one of those moods again. But why? Was Carly not strong enough? Was Kim too thickheaded? Or, was Carly not the real one the whole time...

Kim put on her black leather jacket and went out the door to see her friend. Or rather, hookup. mistress, or something in that category. Girlfriend surely wasn't it. Neko, doggo, or kitsune that was not going to fly anytime soon. Walking over across a few blocks to the other side of her section of the town. It was a rather breezy day. Temperature was comfortable yet the wind blowing fierce made it uneasy. She paid no mind. Only needing a few minutes to walk wasn't going to be too long. Her jacket making her look more edgy and protected her against the wind. 

Finally she walked up the stairs and knocked on apartment 106. Kim stood back as she waited for her emo babe to open the door. "Babe how are you?"

"I'm good. You?"

"I'm great. You got a minute? Come right in."

Easier then planned. She thought. "I need a kiss first."

"Right. Sorry. Where are my manners? Some early sugar can't hurt." She closed her eyes as she was getting reeled in with a kiss. Also something else. Before her lips could reach she felt the massive rush of pain. "Gah!" She was about to scream in pain before Kim kissed her to heavily lower down the volume. Then leaned back to pull out the karambit out from her stomach. "Why?"

"It's not personal." Kim kissed her again. "I just know that Amelia left because of you. Simple as that."

Roxy laid on the group favoring her stomach as blood was dripping onto the floor. "Kim." She coughed calling her name trying to hope this would all stop and she would nearly keel over. 

"Goodnight, Kitty Cat." Kim smirked and used a bleach cleaning wipe on the blade before walking out. The pain was so unbearable that Roxy couldn't even move. As Kim double checked everything she pulled out a small piece of duct tape and placed it over her mouth in cause the pain numbed and she decided to scream. Then looked both ways outside the door and walked out. "Bye bitch." She blew a kiss and went out.

~~~~~

Over at Amelia's apartment she reached out twice to Tina and didn't get anything back. Her heart sank as she cuddled with an extra blanket. Fully dressed, homework done early, and yet, on a Sunday isn't feeling herself. Azure stepped in the apartment also in a similar mood.

"Hey there firecracker."

"Hey Azhe." She sighed.

"What's wrong now?" He asked.

"Haven't heard since."

"For crying out loud. I read that woman like a book. She was sincere and harmless. What the hell. Something's wrong. She didn't get back to you? Hope you know you did nothing wrong."

"Azure. Please. Maybe we can reverse things. How's the dating pool for you?"

"Best match has standards so high you think you're filing an application to Harvard."

Amelia shook her head and chuckled. "Come on. That bad?"

"Rachel. Age 22. Looking for a white male 20-30, six feet tall, caucasian, makes one hundred grand or more a year. She's close to five feet tall, pretty but not oh my God, and works at Victoria's Secret as a sales associate. Sounds fair right?"

"Wow that's over the top..."

"Oh yeah. Come on Amelia you know how things are. We have all these movements and yes I think women should have power. Some have a lot of it. But at the same time some still want men have to work and need to do X, Y, Z. If I don't make enough I need a second. If things get tough I have to cut back and not the wife and kids. Any idea how stressful it is?"

"Considering I know how hard it is to live alone I do."

"Man. Only if Kate didn't find that other one. Scratch that. Only if I had the guts to ask out Sammy." He was just thinking out loud.

"Maybe we just need a change of pace." Suggested Amelia.

"Probably. Anywhere to head Amil?"

"Maybe I can find you a hot sorority girl. You know the good old 'Azure babe could you be a doll and grab me that bottle of cheap vodka. I promise to be good tonight.' Maybe that's what you need." Amelia just laughed.

Azure smirked. "Maybe you need a guy."

"Ha! Right."

"Exactly." The two just burst out laughing harder. "For real let's grab lunch. We'll go from there. How's that?"

"Sure, Azure Darling." She batted her lashes.

"Yes Dear..."

~~~~~