Ch 11 - Mind Freak

Amelia freaked out as she saw her best friend point a gun aiming to the face of her ex girlfriend. Not together at any extent to either Carly or Kim but still loved them. "Azhe please! You said you wouldn't hurt her."

He smirked. "She won't feel anything. Least one of them won't."

"How dare you. I expected better from you Azure." Kim shook her head. "You honestly think you could just cock it back, pull the trigger, and call it a day?"

"Actually yandere if you have studied law like I have per say, know the circumstances, right people, and solid attorney I can make it by. Though in front of me I do have options. So I've kept quiet about this since I've been happy for Amelia. Was rather at the time. But tell me something. How long has Carly here been your host?"

Kim smirked. "Ahh. I'm impressed you take charge. Though 'Azhe darling' as she calls you joking around, can you put the canon down?"

"Shut up and talk bitch." He demanded staying firm.

"My. Testy."

"Carry on." He glared.

"Fine. I'd say nearly twenty years. I asked her when she was a little girl to be my friend and if she knew if I could have a body. Being that young she said we can share not knowing what it really meant."

"That's sick. So is Kim your real name? Like, how old are you?"

"Thirty-one. I was almost ten years old and I was smart enough to know what was going on. I wanted to start over. I had the chance to look pretty, start fresh, and have someone else carry the workload. You're right. You were all along. Though I prefer the term Devil. Demon just, no."

"So which one you want to make it? Which route you want?"

"Neither. I don't want a new host and I don't need to be spiritually killed."

"Hands up."

"Fine." Azure searched her pockets to find nothing. "The fact I have a guy coddle me. Pervert."

"You're not even my type. Don't even. Father, Doctor, look around. Unless you want to tell me what you're hiding here Kim. That'd be great and quick."

"Hmph. You're lucky I love Carly too." She huffed. "Top drawer, back left corner. Then in the shower on the floor next to the drain."

The Father went to the shower to find stiletto heels. "Azure should I bring them?"

"Not without gloves Father." Then over to Kim. "Why those?"

"To my knowledge I put it through Toni's eye."

Azure put his finger on the trigger. Then he closed his eyes to take a breath. Sliding his finger away. "Okay."

The Doctor found it. "I see a special kind of lethal knife. Stealth combat."

"So Kim was that Tina?"

"No. She was on the spot. I used two glass bottles of root beer. I used the karambit on Roxy and Jeff."

"Okay. So this is how things are going to go. Father do we have the power to perform right here?"

"Almost. My bible and materials are here in the car." Replied Father Price.

"Grab them. And Doctor Canely are we agreed that to society standards she is unwell?"

"Yes sir. She would be in intensive care and once instituted we would get her on some medication and find out behavioral tactics." The doctor already had a plan. What of it.

"And Doctor after this procedure are we going to treat her on trial afterwards since the others are going to be out soon?"

"Well if what am to believe, Kim has multiple assault and weapon charges along with attempted murder. Carly cannot be labeled even as an accessory. With the attorney provided by my facility we would give Carly up to a year just to trial things with six months early release pending behavior. Otherwise we would think of a longer term solution."