Ch 9 - Toni Two Time

Azure knocked on the door to Toni's apartment door and stepped back standing next to Amelia. This was the second setup and he was hoping that it would be the last. As the two outside took a breath the door opened. Rather than a robe as Azure predicted it was another petite, light skinned girl with blue eyes, blonde hair, and dressed in some casual jeans a a band shirt.

"Hey Azure. Hi I'm Toni. Come in you two it's getting cold out." She extended the door as Azure let Amelia in first. 

"Amelia. Good to meet you." She smiled.

"Take a seat. Anywhere you like." Toni went back to the love-seat by herself as Azure took the couch on the far side. Amelia on the closer side towards Toni. "So how's everything you two?"

"Actually I have a date tomorrow. Could you believe?" Chuckled Azure.

"Well it's not the cute one next to me so who is it?" Asked Toni.

"Suki. Asian girl at the diner tomorrow at one. I don't know how this happened but it's happening in front of my face. Which I feel like the stress isn't all there thankfully. I mean with all the previous experiences I would have never asked her out if Amelia didn't see her purse left on the seat."

"Wait a minute. Her friend look like her but much longer hair and dyed? Kinda boxy?" Asked Toni.

"I think?"

"OMG. Suki Rousein. Oh my goodness she's so sweet. She's like chocolate if she was gay. Oh my you have no idea."

"Riiiight. Thanks for drooling over my date. Anyways Tones this is the girl I wanted you to meet for sometime. I am just going to say this in the open air for the two of you alright? Toni she is getting over a harsh breakup involving a girl with mental problems. Which I will not get into. She is nice but needs to be treated kindly. And you Amelia need to not be afraid to open up. So, you two want alone time?"

"Down for it." Smirked Toni

"Please." Nodded Amelia.

"Okay ladies you know where to find me. I'm going to shower and get ready for tomorrow. Make sure all is good. Feel free to give me a ring or so." Azure let himself out as he walked down the parking lot and into his car. 

"Shit he can't see me." Kim was on the street side. Turning into the fence awkwardly near the shadow as he pulled out of the complex. She had a good peek inside and he was alone in the car. [ What the hell is he doing here now? ]

( Kim lay off will you. ) Carly wanted to stop her right there. 

[ Our Darling don't live here Cherries. Azure don't live here. So what the hell is going on? ]

( I didn't see Amelia so that means neither did you. Let's go home. It's bad enough when we get home I have to take these shoes off and ditch the edgy attire. )

[ A bitch in stiletto heels knows what she wants. ]

( Kim! )

[ Tell you what. Tomorrow we have a day off work. It is all yours. I promise. Until then the phone tells me she is in one of these apartments. I'm grabbing a snack at the gas station. Then coming back to wait it all out. Given the time it shouldn't be too long. ]

As she did so. Kim was sticking to her routine. Long hair, leather jacket, tight jeans, and stiletto heels. Grabbing herself a bottle of root beer and a small bag of white chocolate covered pretzels. Then no problem being on the sidewalk close the bus-stop hanging out. Sun is down but the street lights work fine and she is kicking it. Just waiting for her crush to make herself noticeable.

( Thank you for not grabbing something nasty. )

[ You know ever since I met you I realized we are so much difference. You could say this snack describes us. You are the pure coating that's beautiful and I am the inside that's salty and packs a crunch. ]

( Meeting you? Why don't I remember that? )

[ Don't worry about it. Nothing special about the contract. I'm inside and we share it all. Isn't it how it always works outside food choices and clothes? ] Kim took a sip of her root beer. [ Don't sweat it Cherries for you I'll put it in the recycle. Feel better? ]

( That you're recycling or not using it for some sort of slashing- )

[ Or stabbing. ]

( Then I'm fine. )

[ I'm relaxed. I'm eating right now. I can do that when it is all diet stuff for a couple days. Though to this day can't believe on how we compromise on so much. And to finish that point if a chick or some poor excuse of a man pisses me off I'll give him the boots and walk home. ]

( Kick ass to the ground I hope. )

[ No shit. ] 

~~~~~

So in a comfortable environment Toni and Amelia were able to talk. Not in public getting any potential stares and free to speak mostly. Amelia was about to see who Azure recommended her. While she was shy this girl seemed to be one who could break her out of the shell just a bit. Which again just like times prior couldn't hurt. As long as she used patience and reason instead of just prying away. 

"So Baby what do you look for a woman?" Asked Toni right out of the gate.

"Baby?" Amelia blushed.

"Awww. Look at you. You're adorable. Seriously ya damn cute girl. But really I am so glad we are in no danger in toxic atmosphere. Seriously who wants to be sitting down eating lunch and here a gay slur?"

"Well I just ignore it."

"I tell them to go stuff it and woman don't desire men of his stature. Got no problem doing so. But hey everyone is different right? I mean I let you here and some are so uptight and be like excuse me what you think you're doing."

Amelia cracked a smile and giggle. "You're so right."

"You know it girl. If I want to wear a suit then I'm rocking a suit. If I want to cut my hair screw it. I wear basketball shorts to bed. Hang it and get horse kicked. Hey-yo!" Toni was just hilarious, confident, and was one of those limited rebellious spitfires. Very good intentions and just wanted to be like everyone else without getting the judgement from it. Just like everyone else LGBT and such. Amelia in five minutes was already going googly-eyed. Attitude alone and looks being a close second stuck out like a mountain. 

"And I'm rocking with you. You're like amazing."

~~~~~

Just as planned Kim after waiting for nearly an hour walked across the bottom level and into the parking lot. Kim didn't want herself getting caught. She saw what door Amelia left and pretended to walk down the street and sit you on the bench at the bus stop. Thankfully Amelia had no idea it was her. She watched her ex babe walk into the town to go home mere blocks away as now it was action time. 

( Please n- )

[ Not granted. ] Kim took the heels off after blocking out Carly from her mind. Then walking over through the parking lot and to door 116 for Toni's apartment. Rang the bell and waited. [ Hurry it up. I'm busy. ]

The door swung open and before Toni could ask the words, "How can I help you", she was delivered with a firm right hook. Kim slammed the door behind her and leaped over to grab Toni by the neck as she let out a scream. Kim took her stiletto and swung heel down right to Toni's right eye. It made her fall unconscious. Kim knew she had to bolt out. Seeing her lay on the ground she went to the kitchen and used her jacket fabric to open the doors under the sink. Finding bleach wipes to clean her shoes and everywhere she had touched except her feet and walked to the door. 

"I knew something was up. Azure has been corrupting my love. You know Azure you're cute for a guy. But you're stupid and you piss me off. My babe belongs to me. And now you and my love will have to come say it to my face."

~~~~~