12.

*(y/n)'s pov*
*dream*
I was sitting in a small room, I was strapped to a chair. I remember this chair this room, I remember it all to well. This is the chair of punishment. This is were they would torture you when you did something wrong. *crack* I heard the oh so horrible sound of the whip, that used rip my skin open. I keep my head down scared of what might happen if I look up. "Oh (y/n) dear why don't you look up and talk to your mother" I heard that damned sadistic voice that I know all to well. "What. Do. You. Want. Mother?" "Heh that know why to talk MOTHER!" *crack* "ahhhhhhh" I screamed as crack the whip against my face. I felt the warm liquid flow down my cheek. "For your information you should know what I want." She said, taking her pointer finger and wiped of some of the blood from my face. She pulled her finger to her mouth, and licked the crimson liquid from her finger. "Your blood aways did taste the best" "I'm not coming back" I said in emotionless voice "oh but dear I did ask so think whatever you want just remember you insanity and wake up"
*end dream*
I woke up in a cold sweat. I sat up and walked to bathroom to wash my face. I looked up in the mirror, my eyes widened in shock. "Remember (y/n) your insanity hehahahah" *smash* I couldn't take it any more and punched the window. I was panting heavily when I heard a knock at the door. I ignored my bleeding hand and opened the door. "Hey (y/n)-Chan I came to pick you up so we c- is you hand bleeding" it was Izuku "yeah I kind of had a go around with the bathroom mirror" i said as I tried to put my hand on the back of my neck. "Owwww" "what I'm I going to do with you (y/n)-Chan? Come on let's get your hand cleaned up."
*Izuku's pov*
I pulled (y/n)-Chan in the kitchen and sat her down. "Stay here I'll get the fist aid kit" I said as I walked into the bathroom to get the first aid kit. 'Man she really did punch the mirror' I grabbed the medical supplies. I pulled up a chair in from of (y/n)-Chan. "Hand" "Huh?" "I need your hand to pull the glass out" I said "oh okay" she said and gave me her hand. I started to pull out the glass from her hand. Ever once in awhile I heard her wince in pain. I finished with the glass and got the rubbing alcohol. "This is going to hurt okay" she nodded in response. I poured the alcohol into her hand. I heard her moan in pain, once I got done I bandage her hand up and kissed it. "All better!" I said childishly she hugged me. "Thanks mori-San your the best!.... know I have to get ready for school" she said as she jumped up and walked to her room. About five minutes later, she came out of her I blushed when I realized I had never seen her in a skirt before. She had away asked is she could be allowed to where her own pants. "Okay lets go we're going to be late" she said grabbing my hand and running out the door. Once we got to school she didn't let go of my hand, I didn't mind I just hopped no one got the wrong idea. "Damn this place is huge" (y/n)-Chan said pulling me into the school. I giggled at her comment, once we got to the classroom the door is huge. "Do giants got the school here?" I questioned "we should be fine as long as angry pineapple isn't here" (y/n)-Chan said I knew she meant kachann, I was scared he'd be here along with navy blue haired guy. "Heh yeah" "okay lets go!" She as she pulled me in the classroom. 'Oh no kachanns here' I thought as walked in. The navy blue haired boy walked up to me "Hi my name is Tenya Iida" he said karate chopping the air. "Wow okay we get it stop abusing the air the Iida" (y/n)-Chan said as he stopped hitting the air. "M-my names Midoriya I-Izuku Midoriya and this I-is my friend (y-y/n) (l/n)" "sup" (y/n) said "Midoriya you realize that there was more to the exams I can say that as a student you are far superior to me" He said I started freaking out and heard "Hey your Deku right" the brown haired girl from the exams asked " heh HEH hahahahahahahahaha are you really going to hahahahahahaha let her call you the same thing as that a-angry pineapple Mori-San hahahahaha haha ahaaaa!" (Y/n)-Chan said laughing her ass off. "Mori-San? What is your name Deku?" The brown haired girl asked "hahahahahahahahaha" I heard (y/n)-Chan laughing in the background "WHO YOU CALLING ANGRY PINEAPPLE EMO FAG" (y/n)-Chan's comment must have registered in his head. "WOW soooooo or-hahahaha aha original like I've haha never heard that before hahahahaha and you, haha you angry pineapple!hahahah!" "My name is Izuku Midoriya b-but you c-can call me Deku" I said turning bright red "wow hahahah mori-San I should start r-recording when haha you talk to girls hahahah" "I think Deku sounds cute it sounds like good hero name by the way my names Uraraka ochako" "r-really than Deku is the m-m-my hero name!" I said I looked like a Tomato. "Hahahahahahahahaha your really gasp going to hahaha use defenseless Izuku hahahah as your hero name!" Uraraka went to talk but was cut of by (y/n) "p-please haha stop hahahahahahahahaha I haha I'm going to pass out." She stopped laughing, and the behind us open reviling a guy in a sleeping bag? Everyone looked confused except (y/n)-Chan she was fangirling. The guy stood up "3 minutes and 43 seconds" he said "huh?" Everyone said (y/n)-Chan tugged my shirt "that's the eraser hero Eraserhead" she whispered only loud enough for me to hear. "It took you to long to quite down if you come to make friends than you can leave know... as for you miss (l/n) I expect better" the man said walking up to his desk. "Sorry Shota I will do better I promise!" (Y/n)-Chan said and bowed 'she must know him some how I'll ask later' I thought.