xxi | bonds

May 8th, 20XX11:43PM

May 8th, 20XX
11:43PM

"(Y/n)~ so hows your relationship with Todoroki-Kun doing~?"

I blush, "H-hUh??"

Ochako stands by my desk, clearly smirking.

"W-why do you want to know? For your information we're only just friends-"

"As in you haven't been to our usual lunch table and instead sit with him on another table discussing something about chocolate cornets."

I fluster, she was right, but he still doesn't know about what I feel.

"You guys are like Rimi Ushigome herself, don't think that I don't know you guys are going to Yamabuki Bakery and it happens to be that a staff member's name is Saaya."

I hesitate to respond, "Yeah, but it's the same with Marinette, I can't play bass and I don't have the guts to do what she did."

Ochako giggles to herself.

"Whatever you say, (y/n)~."

The bell rings and that signals that lunch period has started.

"Well come on, I don't wanna miss my usual rice bowl, that stuff gets passed out fast!!" Ochako exclaims literally sprinting out the hallway.

She's like a bullet train to the cafeteria, my god..

"It's fine!! You go on ahead!" I call out.

I don't think she heard me though, she's probably halfway there already. And what's this about relationships? The only reason we're talking is because my stupid ass decided to actually talk to him.

I doubt I'm not that interesting to him at all anyway.

"Hey, (l/n)," a voice calls.

"Gah!" I get startled.

Todoroki is yet again, behind me.

"How do you keep doing that? The hell??" I ask.

"Uh, doing what?" He responds.

"Popping up from out of nowhere!!"

He gets confused at what I'm saying, acting as if he isn't some magical being that just wants to scare me in my sleep. Then he softly laughs.