- Christmas Special ♡ -

THIS IS 2 DAYS LATE IM SORRY

I figured we need a Christmas break just because it's the holidays :>

Enjoy you lovelies.

—•—

(Y/N) (L/N)

"Why don't we do a secret Santa?"

We all looked toward Ochako.

"Secret Santa? Wouldn't it be hard to keep track of who everyone has and keep it a secret?" I ask.

Ochako responded, "I could always keep track!"

"Yeah, but what about you Uraraka?" Deku had asked.

She scratched the back of her neck, "Eh, I could always randomly pick too but still keep track!"

I figured this would be a bit fun, I guess. I'm honestly close with the class so giving anyone gifts wouldn't be too bad, right?

...
...

The paper I drew out of the hat had the word Todoroki on it.

Okay, that's not fine.

Ochako looked at the paper I held and gave me an ok hand, smirking at me.

As if this couldn't get any better.

"Alright everyone! Everyone has drawn their names out of the hat!! You all have one week to give em a gift each day till Christmas," she added.

What the hell was supposed to give Todoroki??

Him of all people??

I can't do this, what if I buy something stupid and then we reveal and he starts to go away from me?

What if I buy him chocolates and he thinks the wrong thing about me?

What if he thinks I'm some sort of stalker for him??

I don't wanna ruin our friendship, we're best friends goddammit.

I glance at him from afar, he seems to be smiling at the name in the paper.

It'll be useless.

...
...

I stare at the words of the book in front of me, a mini movie playing in my head.

"Hey (L/N)," a voice calls out.

I look up, oh hi Todoroki.

"Hey," I reply.

He takes a seat next to me, his bowl of soba half done. I wonder ho he got to love soba, I still need to try it sometime.

He starts a small conversation, "So, have you been getting good gifts from your secret Santa lately?"

Oh no.

"I guess so? I've gotten cute cards and other shizz, I guess the best thing was a new cute pen haha."

Todoroki slurps more of his soba, haha slurp.