Chapter Eight

Y/N POV
I thought I cringed when I was watching old kids shows the other night. But the cringe I felt when Hayden kissed me was 10 time worse. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. No words to describe it other than 'ew', and that's technically not even a word. At first I was surprised, then I was cringing, then I...

Heard a door slam shut, bringing me back to reality. I swiftly pulled away from Hayden and turned to look at the door. Who had walked in? Why had they left so suddenly?

I stood up, wiping my mouth a bit as Hayden stood up looking at me.

"Oh, uh, I'm sorry", he stumbled over his words. I shook my head slightly. I kind of felt bad for him but then, the less nice side of me was telling me to slap him.

Too bad, my nice side won and I just shrugged and mumbled, "It's okay", before swiftly leaving the penthouse.

Ew. Ew. Ew. I walked quickly down the hall to my hotel room and darting inside, closing the door. Maybe I was overreacting? I mean, it's not like I hadn't kissed guys before. Earlier that day I had kissed Dylan, and that was okay so why was this one different?

Hayden was a perfectly nice guy. Sweet and attractive from certain angles I suppose, but something clearly wasn't right. I layed on my bed and groaned, feeling like shit.

I felt worse than the time I had been moved down a class because I was that fucking stupid. I felt worse than the time I had lost my temper after losing a game of Fortnite and throwing the controller at Finn's games console.

As I was busy going over my much regretted life choices, I heard a knock at the door. I sat up and looked at the door, wondering who it was.

"Yah? Come in." I called out and the door swung open immediately, revealing Asher. He looked nervous and he closed the door, sitting down next to me. I've never seen an 18 year old guy so nervous in my life. I mean, 16 year olds like myself are okay to get nervous but I mean ksksks-

(A/N, yess I know that Asher is not 18 but they are all aged up in this just because, oh and you and Dylan are both 16-)

I looked at him, worried. I had only known him for a few hours but considering the fact that that I got him a girlfriend, I'd say we were good friends.

"Ash? What's wrong?" I questioned.

"Promise you won't tell anyone about this? Because I need some advice and it's going to be an uncomfortable conversation for us both.." He said and I nodded.

"I won't tell anyone, now tell meeee" I said. He took a deep breath and looked down, embarrassed and nervous.

"Okay... Well. I uhm... Lilia wants to have sex and I don't know..." He mumbled, clearly dying on the inside. Then again, so was I. He wanted this sort of advice from a 16 year old? Really?

"Oh uh. Well, do you want to? Because she can't make you do anything, you know that, right?" I reminded him.

"Yeah I know, I want to, I really do. But I mean, we just started dating and we'll..." He went red and looked further down, "I don't know if I'm ready, I've never done.. that, before."

I smiled a bit, "Well you should tell her that, I'm sure she'll help you decide. Though, only you can make this decision. It's about what you want, nobody else."

Asher looked up, smiling, "Yeah, thanks Y/N." He said before giving me a quick hug. "If you ever need anyone to talk to, yourself, I'm here" He reminded me and smiled again.

"Yeah, thanks Asher. Good luck, by the way" I said, giving him the thumbs up as he walked to the door, leaving with a smile on his face.

All I knew, was that in a few minutes, two people down the hall would be going at it. I found an image pop up in my head and I fell onto the floor groaning as I hit my head against the floor trying to get it out. No. No. No! Ughujgjigj!

I turned onto my back and looked at the ceiling, I think I had hit my head hard enough to have a few moments of peace. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep on the floor.

Dylan had popped up in my dream, well actually to be correct, he was the star of my dream. I don't know why, but some part of the dream was fairly InNaPrOprIAtE. I doubt than has anything to do with my feeling for him so it's probably just the whole Lilia and Asher thing-

Shit. I just admitted my feelings for Dylan. Well I don't think 'admitted' would be the right word because I don't think I like him that much, after what happened in the café...

Do I?

*************************
Yeet. Uhm, I cringed so hard writing the conversation with Asher but oh well-

Anything you want in future chapters? Feel free to let me know and I'll try my best to deliver. I aged them up just so I could add certain things in if I wanted.

Anywhooo, vote, comment and all that jazz 💖