Chapter Eleven

Y/N's POV
I looked at him, confused. Me? They were fighting because of me? I kissed Hayden, well, Hayden kissed me. Nobody saw except-

The person who slammed the door. It must have been Dylan. So did this mean he liked me? He seemed so upset about Kenzie, did he really move on that fast? I looked at him blankly, unsure of what to say. I had taken too long, because he let out a sigh of regret.

"Oh, uh... What did I do?" I asked, trying to thing of anything to say to avoid the awkward silence.

"Nothing. You did nothing. It was his fault." He replied, eyes still shut.

"But he only kissed me, that isn't too bad." I told him. It was just a kiss, why were they fighting over that? I felt the urge to leave.

He sighed, "That's the reason I got pissed off. It was because he kissed you before I had the chance to..." He mumbled.

Oh. Okay. Cool. Well. Uhm. That's nice.

"Oh. Uhm. I'm just gonna-" I quickly left the room, that uncomfortable situation too much for this girl. I left the penthouse and closed the door, stopping for a moment to think.

So he liked me. Hayden liked me. Dylan also likes Kenzie. I liked ...

I saw Asher walking down the hall and decided I should talk to him. I sprinted down the hall towards him.

"Asher!" I called, so he wouldn't go into his hotel room just yet. He turned and saw me, he smiled.

"Hey Y/N" He said as I caught up to him, he opened the hotel room door and gestured for me to follow him inside. We both walked into his hotel room and sat down at a small table he had.

"Sooo, did you guys..?" I asked, he blushed and looked at the table, nodding.

"OooooH! How was it?" I questioned, wanting all the tea.

"Uhm, uh, it was uh.. good?" He said, blushing so red that tomatoes were jealous. Hehe, I don't know why but making people embarrassed is something I'm very good at. Perhaps I ask too many InNaPrOprIAtE things, maybe I'm just naturally gifted. I kind of wanted to know more but I figured that Asher might have a mental breakdown if I asked him the stuff I had in mind.

"So. I've got tea." I told him, drumming my nails on the wooden table.

"Ooh, spill." He said as he grabbed my hand to stop myself drumming my nails, it was annoying him.

"So. Hayden kissed me. Dylan punched Hayden for kissing me and now Hayden is like, dead kinda from what I've heard. Dylan likes me, Hayden likes me and Kenzie broke up with Dylan but Dylan still likes Kenzie so I'm confused." I stumbled out and yep, I'm pretty sure that explains most of it.

Asher looked at me in curiousity and amusement. "Oh, hmm. Well who do you like?" He asked.

Damn, good question. Really good question.

"I like uhm..." I said, pausing to think.

"Right well, why don't you go and speak to Hayden? Surely you should see him before you do something drastic." Asher suggested, I nodded.

Yeah, doesn't seem like too bad of an idea. I thanked Asher and stood up, leaving his hotel room. I walked down the hall and took a right, to Hayden's room. I started to get a bit nervous to see the state he was in. How bad did Dylan hurt him?

I walked to the door and knocked, I waited. Lilia opened the door.

"Hey Y/N" she said, smiling softly like an angel.

"Hey Lills, is Hayden in there?" I asked, returning her smile.

"He sure is" She said and then lowered her voice, "Bit of a state though" She whispered before letting me in.

I walked inside and braced myself to see Hayden. Oh shit. Dylan must have been really pissed off!

I looked at Hayden, his normally peachy skin was covered in purple and blue bruises. He had a bandaid on his lower lip, Dylan probably cut it. And the worst of all, Hayden's normally bubbly self was completely gone. Though, he did force a smile when he saw me.

"Hey Hayden, how are you feeling?" I asked, carefully sitting at the end of his bed. He made his best effort to shrug.

"Meh, I'm doing okay." He glanced at Lilia, "Lilia, pretty please can you get me some ice-cream? There's money on my desk." He asked her.

Lilia nodded and left, after picking up a couple of dollars. I looked back at Hayden.

"So... Got pretty banged up, right?" I said, giggling a bit in attempt to lighten the mood.

"Yep. I don't even know what I did wrong. All I did was kiss you, and if Dylan ever kissed you I'd never react in the way that he did..." Hayden mumbled, looking down.

I sighed and moved some hair out of his face, it was getting caught in one of his cuts. He smiled softly, a bit of red showing up through the bruises.

I heard the door open and someone walk in,
"Look Hayden, I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking! I just-..."

I turned around and saw Dylan standing at the door, he looked at me.

"Oh, hey Y/N..."

****************************
So here's another chapter, vote and comment! :)
Also, is there anything you want to see happen at some point? I'm open to all suggestions, so just leave a comment