Not Alone

"Italy do you have a moment?" Japan asked. Italy looked at him and nodded his head. "He pulled out a white envelope and handed it to the confused Italian. "You see,  We found this note adressed to you. Please read it out loud." Japan requested.

"F.....For me?" Italy asked tilting his head. 

"Yes.... Do you remember what happened here?" Japan asked. 

"Yes.... about half of it....I'm still scared though." Italy answered.

"That might be all the more reason to read it." I said in a kind tone. 

"I know the content of this letter already. I am sure you will find it helpful." Japan said smiling. Italy. Italy nodded and looked at it wide eyed.

"Its... my.... Handwriting." Italy stated.

"To the me who lives at some point in time....

...... the me who isn't alone.

Once again, I made mistakes, and also some progress.

Mean while, I finally, but slowly, began to learn- to rely on my friends.

I was constantly afraid that everyone would blame me for dragging them into this, and that they would hate me, or be appalled at me, or get mad at me, and leave me....

But then, she told me....

She told me I had the wrong Idea.

They were very mad at me. It hurt so much. Not that they hit me, but it really hurt.

I finally figured it out, but I can't pass this memory on to my next self. Unfortunatly, I lost my life yet again.

That is why I'm writing this letter. Say thanks to England and (Country name). And tell them the truth. I'm sure they'll be mad, but its not that they hate you or think your a pain.

Why didn't you rely on your friends sooner? What are friends for?

That's what they told me, and that's what they're going to tell you, too.

"I'm sure I'll cry. And then.....and then.'

"Italy." Japan pushed the letter down as Italy got to the end, catching all of our attention.

"What is it Japan?" Italy asked, tilting his head confused.

"I've been thinking  all this tume, wondering what we're going to do now... What do you want to do." Japan asked out of the blue. Italy tilted his head confused then looked down in thought.

"Er.... Investigate some place, or.." Japan cut Italy off.