Chapter 7

"Sir where are you taking me ?"

Beomgyu:"How many times do I have to tell you , don't ask me questions ?"

I stayed quiet after that I've tried to take of him and this is what I get next time I won't even 💤💤💤

Beomgyu POV
She stayed quiet the entire at ride , was I too harsh ? I looked over to see a sleeping y/n . Her hair was scattered and her lips were slightly parted . I tried to tuck her hair behind her ears when "Honk!!" Shucks she always cause me trouble I muttered  swaying way from the other car .

"Yah , wake up we are here !!"I pushed her

" Sir , why are we here ? "

"Are you hungry or do you like starving "I ask her

" You didn't had to do this ?"

" I'm not really doing this for you , I'm hungry also now get up."

"No Sir I mean , after this I "she said as her voice got lighter at the 'I' part .

"You what ?"

"I'll have to repay you this later by doing extra work "she pouted and looked away

I pulled her hands and got her out of the car "You think too much ."

In the restaurant
Beomgyu:"What would you like to have ?"

Y/N:"I'll have ********* "

Beomgyu:"and I'll have "********"

[Y/n]The waiter took our order and smiled at me .
Beomgyu:"what are you smiling about , it's not good to smile with strangers "

Y/N:" I'm just being nice ."

Beomgyu :"Then stop being nice , it's annoying ."

Waiter :"here's your Order and ma'am if you need anything else call me " he winked at her .

Beomgyu : " excuse me but can you stop , I'm extremely disgusted how can you wink at my fiancée like that ?" I shot at him with a glare .

Y/N POV
Fiancée ?? what  ?? He's such a pervert , did he just call me his fiancée !!! I chocked on my water
After the waiter left I asked him .
"What is wrong with you ?"

Beomgyu:"Do like random guys winking at you ?"

"You could've said something else other than fiancée , I don see a ring "

Beomgyu:"Do you really wanna be my fiancée that bad , fine I'll buy you a ring you'll wear it from tomorrow "

"What ? Are you crazy ? Please stop doing this to me ."

Beomgyu:"Then do exactly as I say and there won't be a problem I brought you here to eat not to flirt with a useless waiter "

"Sir are you jealous ? " I asked and stop eating and looked at me .

"What did I say about asking me questions ?"

"Sorry " I bowed finishing my lunch .

Beomgyu POV
She doesn't know about the arranged marriage. I can't have my future wife flirting with random guy out here , A Waiter to be specific  . That's disgusting !!!!!!

At the office

Daegu ?? I have to go to Daegu ?
How many days I asked mr.Kim ." Sir I think or the least 5 days ."
Beomgyu:"Please book my flight , I'll have to bring Miss. Coffee girl with me "
Mr.Kim"Miss coffee girl ?" "Are you bringing someone from a cafe with you?"

Beomgyu:"Ohh , ahh I mean Miss Y/N , I was just thinking about coffee" I said to him  with a sheepish smile .
*Mr.Kim thinks too much * I said to my self .