Chapter 20 🌸1/2

After that you were about to take the last Sip when He pulled the glass away from your hand .

Y/n:"wae?? , what was that for ?"

Bgyu:"you've had enough these for the guest "

???: "Y/n " he called approaching the table you were sitting at as both of your attention was on him .

Bgyu:*Coughs " Its Mrs.Choi" he said pulling his chair closer to yours

Cheng:"Oh sorry , Mrs.Choi I'm leaving now .So I came to say Bye "

Y/n:"Oh you're leaving no--

Bgyu:"yes Bye Bye , thank you for coming " he spoke quickly after cutting you off shaking Cheng's hand .

After He left you turned to him who was smiling at you "don't you think that was rude ?"

Bgyu:"I was being very nice. Asking him if you're going to leave now is like forcing him to stay and that's rude ."

You gave him the 'I don't believe this look '

As Mrs. Kang and Mrs.Choi approached you both , you stand up .

Mrs.Choi :" Sorry to delay your honeymoon " she said with a wink when her son gave her the what is wrong with you look.

"Yes , they probably couldn't wait any longer give them " Mrs.Kang said poking Mrs.choi's arm .

"Paris" you both said in unison .

Mrs Choi:"yes Paris " she said in the French accent blinking her eyes

MrsKang:"The City of love Awaits , go , go , go " she said pushing you who was struggling in your dress .

Before you both could've gotten in your car Beomgyu kneeled down to lift the back of the dress but was interrupted when you said " I prefer staying at your home ." You said looking away

Bgyu:"Don't you want to go to Paris"

"No I don't feel like going , instead of packing we'll just stay at your place ."

"Fine as you wish " he said biting his bottom lip .

-----------------------------------
After Freshening up you quickly fold up into bed sheet .
You were having honeymoon thoughts in your head . Picturing the stuff you would normally see in movies you quickly Shook your head to wipe those thoughts off .

Beomgyu POV
She didn't want to go on the trip. otteke ? I asked my self rubbing the back of my neck . After thinking I left the washroom  a towel over my neck drying my hair only to walk into my room seeing a cute Y/n fold up in the middle of bed .

I couldn't help it , I've lost all my uwus

As she tilted her head and looked at me .

Y/n's POV
He walked up to as his jaw dropped flinging the towel that around his neck across the room as he hovered over me an whispered  "Y/n , Let's make our little one tonight "

Bgyu:*Coughs "why are you staring at me like that ?" He said Standing infront the door .
With that Snapping you out of your thoughts you came back to reality and froze as you Say in your mind gulping * y/n Michesseyo , how can you think of something like that ??? Otteke ?? *

[sorry for any errors ]
;) anyways for the honeymoon part later on in the story they will redo it and go to Paris because someone suggested Paris . -.
I have a test so Friday I'm free and I'll update then .