Chapter 4

On my way to work I decided to grab a cup of coffee on the way.
The weather was sunny and everything is bright I've never felt this good before. Coming out of the cafe with my coffee I ended up spilling my coffee on Someone.

Y/n:"Omo , mianhae  the sun was hitting my face and I didn't see you there " you said brushing it off his suit.

Guy:"michissyeo , can't you see where you're going , huh ??"

Y/n:"I apologized "

Guy:"please get out of my way , you can't apologize for being blind can you ?" He said walking pass me hitting me with a shoulder .

Y/n:"What a spoiled brat!"

 3 minutes later you arrived at your work place

You checked your watch you are just 1 minute late "what could possibly go wrong . "You asked yourself .

"Mrs.Kang " I heard someone called out , it was the woman from yesterday .

Lady : " ma'am you are late ."

Y/n: " yes I got into an accident on the way."

Lady:"It's not that really , our boss hates when his employees are late , especially you because you are now his PA ."

Y/n:"omo , if only I didn't bump into that spoiled brat this morning"  I mumbled . " I'll be on my way thanks for telling me ma'am "

Beomgy Pov
Aishh, Does she know what the word punctual means ? Where is Sh- I was snapped out of it when I heard a knock on my door .

"Who's it?"

Y/n:"Sir, I'm your new PA , I'm sorry I was late something came up "

"Go into the room opposite this one and wait there ."

Y/N"Okay Sir"

I walked into the room opposite mine and sat on the chair waiting for my boss to come .

I waited for 2 minutes and he still was here I got impatient walking back and forth . I made my way to desk and sat there sighing .When my phone rang I was startled by the sound and accidentally hit the other phone and files on the desk, I thought my boss was coming in "Hello"

Bf/n :" Y/n-ah how's your first day ?"

Y/n:"How can you call me now ?"

Bf/n :" I know , I'm sorry "

Y/n:"anyways I was late on my first day ."

Bf/n:"Really , did you sleep in ?"

Y/n:"No , no , I accidentally bumped into a spoiled brat this morning , he sounded so full of himself ."

Bf/n:"forget that , focus on your work , I called to say good luck and fighting "

Y/n: " yea thanks "I said When the door suddenly open .

"Ma'am Mr.Choi said for you to meet him in his office ."

You knocked " Sir I'm here "

"Come in "he said as I closed the door behind me holding my bag my eyes widen "You"

Beomgyu:"oh look it's you , coffee girl , So I was that spoiled brat "

Y/n: " don't you know it's rude to ears drop on other peoples conversation "

Beomgyu:"As if you never done it and for your information you called me , did you press the button on purpose or was it an accident ?"

Y/N:"You are real--
Beomgyu:" sit down and stop babbling you are already late "

I sat down at my desk when he came with a ton of files and flings it on my desk " Since you were late this morning finish these off "he said .

" what am I , a type writer " I asked him lifting a Brow.

"Kang y/n , are you forgetting that I'm your boss let me just repeat it I'm Choi Beomgyu your Boss , I'm also bigger than you do have some respect also , I hate rude , stubborn and late people and this is me being nice " He said leaning closer to me making my head hit the wall behind me.