Chapter 14

Beomgyu's POV
I didn't react to her quitting because after marriage I won't want her to work . But she has been acting different since yesterday . What is bothering her ? .

~Later that day

Y/N
I went straight back home after quitting as I entered with my sad face , I saw my parents eagerly waiting for me at the door.
"Y/nah where were you , we were worried "

"I'm fine Eomma just give me some space I'm not feeling well ."

Dad:"But we've got the news for you today "

"What is it ?" You ask hoping it'd be something to calm your mind .

"Well , it's that , um , well me and your mother planned to umm you know "

*are they planning on having another child , at this age , Omo * you said in your mind .

Taehyun :"Eomma and Appa has planned your marriage " he said bluntly .

You felt more pressure , You started crying ,you felt that you were being stabbed multiple times .

"I don't want to get married to him , why would you do this without me knowing , huh ."

"But it's for our company and your father and his family are really close , Taehyun future also lies in your hand "

"I love someone else ." You said stomping your way up the stairs .

Meanwhile
You were in your room and you didn't know that He was at the door when you said " I love someone else " he thought you were talking about him and you didn't know it was him .

[Beomgyu POV ]
I knew she wouldn't have accepted me but I had to act cool so I told her parents "it's okay she'll eventually get use to her new life ."
To be honest i like her a lot , I've grown so attached and fond that I missed her so much at work today . How she would bicker and bring a coffee straight to my desk . All of it .
But it is heartbreaking to know that she likes someone is .
Hopefully it's not that cheng guy.

"I don't feel like eating "you said to your brother .

"But you have to eat something , you haven't eaten all day ."

"I'm fine , I'm just hurt "

"Atleast one bite , you dong have to marry him I you don't want to , I'll be okay " your brother tries to tell you .

"Taehyunie , you should eat this I'm going out for a walk I'll eat on the way I need fresh air " you said grabbing your coat

Beomgyu ~
I couldn't sleep I kept twisting and turning , walking back and forth . I couldn't bear this feeling I felt extremely heavy inside . So I've decided to go to Stars Café

A/N [😏😐 get me lol]

I need some fresh air .

I sat their not taking a sip of my coffee because I didn't feel like it.

So I tuck the money on the table under the cup of untouched coffee and got up as I opened the cafe door to see y/n who was going to open it on the outside .

[sorry for any errors ]
💙✨💜✨💖✨❤️

Doesn't that hair color suit him 😭😭😭😘🌰