Chapter 11 🌸[1/2]

"Sir , What are you doing ?" I asked as the grip tightened , I felt squashed .

"Sir , please let go you are squashing me "

Bgyu:"I can't let go of you !"

"What ? " I asked him in confusion , I was still squashed and my face was buried in his chest.

Bgyu:"what are you still here , leave , give us some privacy ." He yelled at the guard who was still there .

" why are you yelling at him , he didn't do anything wrong." I said as he let go of me .

Bygu:"He didn't do anything wrong ? Miss Kang y/n he was looking at you ?"

Y/n:"What do you mean ? "

Bgyu:"Yah , who told you to walk in the rain are you crazy ?? "

Y/n:"But The pape---"

"Forget the paper y/n , can't you see , is your brain functioning ?" He yelled at you as if he was an angry protective boyfriend.

He then threw his suit over shirt at you " Here take this and Cover Yourself" he said walking away .

You stand there in confusion .*Cover myself * you thought as you look down you saw your bra printing on your outer white shirt that you were wearing because of being soaked while walking in the rain .   

He then wore his shirt and ran to catch up to him . So you walked to the back seat as by surprised he open the door for you.

Beomgyu POV
The ride was in awkward silence , I felt I was a bit too harsh on here . I kept staring at her by looking in the mirror. She was asleep and I knew for sure she won't be feeling well .

As I arrived at home I parked the car . It wasn't my car it was my brother's . I was going to carry her in bridal style when she opened her eyes "Sir it's okay I'll walk "
So I allowed her to get out and while she was going to walk I lifted her up carrying her in .

She was silent and wasn't looking at me she was probably feeling awkward .

As I entered the house it was dark .
"Ahjumma ??!"I called 

"Sir , please put me down " I asked he didn't listen he turned on the switch although I was still in his arms he ten carried me up into the room and gently placed me on the edge of the bed as he walked out closing the door behind him .

Y/n POV
I wouldn't lie at all I was holding my blush , my heart was beating at a rate that i couldn't even process everything properly . He's always taking care of me in some way or the other but he doesn't show it ."Beomgyu If you continue doing this , I won't be able to control my heart anymore .

Meanwhile
Downstairs the door fling opened "Ahjumma"
"Where were you ?" 

"I went for a walk , why are you still in work clothes ?"

"Ahh , I was worried , i didn't see when I came "

"Well your brothers are out still working so go change and come for dinner ."

Bgyu:"Awww Ahjumma , you are the best ." I said hugging her

"Beomgyu go now ." She said laughing .

"Okay okay I'm going ."

"Wait , I see something !" Ahjumma said squinting her eyes .

"What Is it Ahjumma  ?? Are you okay ?"

" I am okay but what is that ?" She said pointing at my shirt that was stoned with

"Lipstick " then I remembered burning y/n's head in my chest .

"Ahjumma it's marker "

"Yah , I'm a woman are you trying to fool me ?" She said folding her arms

"No, No Ahjumma I gotta get ready for dinner " he said trying to escape the scene .

[Sorry for any Errors] ✨✨✨

[And please DM me ideas on how you think I should continue this ]^*^