Chapter 21

Y/n:"You were missing your teddy bear ?"

Bgyu:"Are you mocking me ? And why did you threw my bottle"

You help but bite your bottom lips to hold in your laugh it was so funny . He so childish 'A teddy bear'.

With an angry expression he stomp towards you and you suddenly start defending yourself.

"I swear I'm not mocking you "
Climbing onto the bed with his bear and leans closer " then why are you biting your lips ."

"Can't I do that ?" You said with a wink

" What's this , why are you acting like this " he said as he quickly clings on to his bear.

"Are you scared ? And the real question is where is this bear sleeping ?" You ask lifting a brow.

"On the bed ?"

"I see no space " you whined yourself into his arms .

"I was thinkin-"
You cut him off with a "shhhh" covering his mouth with your hands.

Y/n:"I was thinking the same " you said as you pushed the teddy bear off the bed .

He got with force pouting "then I'm going on the floor too "

"Go then , go " you said angrily.

He then inch himself like a kid next to you .

Y/n:"what is it ?"

Bgyu:"let's go back to sleep "he said sheepishly as you dramatically pretend to sleep.

Bgyu:"Y/n" he said shaking your arm.

Y/n:"please go to sleep it's passed midnight "

"Are you Angry?"

"Please keep quite , I want to sleep " you whined

"Jealous over my teddy bear " he muttered and you heard him so you popped open your left eye "what did you say "

Bgyu:"be quite y/n , I want to sleep "

Y/n:"Aishhhh Michesseyo ??"

Bgyu:"y/n it's passed midnight ."

Y/n:"Are you copying me ." You scolded as he was about to say something you attacked him causing you both to fall off the bed .

"Ahhhhh, you're so heavy "

"Are you saying I'm over weight ??" You said ready to attack again .

"No , no get up "

"I don't want to I'm too lazy " you said laying on top of your husband .

"You don't want to .." He said as you nodded your head like a child .

Again with his style he flipped you over which made you giggle . He then got up and climbed onto the bed .

"Are you leaving me on the floor ?" You asked with puppy eyes .

Bgyu:"Ani , you can sleep there ."

"Kamsa---" you were thanking him when got up back and lifted you in bridal style .

Bgyu:"why are you like this ? , I told you not have so many juice ." He said covering you both .

[sorry for any errors ]
- I have exams and all -

[sorry for any errors ] - I have exams and all -