Chapter 8

"Why do I have to go with him!!!" You screamed "He's so ughhhhh!!" You screamed again pulling your hair.

" He'll just ask me to work and work and repay him favors."

Bf/n:"Yah , you are the bad one didn't he take you to a restaurant yesterday ."she said filing her nails

"But that doesn't mean show anything , he's probably still that cold spoil person he is "

Bf/n :"Yah don't say like that. Your boss looks so cute I'm sure you are the bad one , why are you putting the blame on him."

"Excuse me , who's side are you on?"

Bf/N:"I'm on your boss's side , just watch I'm sure you two will fall in love one day ."

"Yah , get out my room and let me pack you are distracting me ."

Bf/n:" pack well " she said leaving a wink .

*crazy girl* you said to yourself

Outside the office
"Is he lost , it's almost 9:00" he said checking his watch .

"Yah y/n-ah stop looking at me and put the suitcases in the trunk I think Mr.Kim is lost "

Your POV
"Me?" I asked giving him the wtf face

Is he trying to get on my nerves this early morning.

Beomgyu:"Who else would I be talking to , How many personal assistant do I have ?"

"Are you crazy ??? Can't you see that I'm a woman ?"

"Do you want to get fired " he turned walking towards me as I walked backwards

"Then fire me ."

Beomgyu :"That's the thing I can't fire you" he said making her back hit the trunk.

"Ehhemmm" *coughs

"Mr.Kim you are so early this morning should I treat you coffee" He said with a sarcastic tone which Mr.kim doesn't seem to get .

"No sir , it's okay You don't have to do that " Mr.Kim blushed

Time Skip ( @ the airport)
I've been running behind him with my heels. He walks so fast that I couldn't keep up with him . And one minute he keeps throwing his coat on me "Hey keep that ." Then " yah give me my coat , And try to keep up " I think my feet will be sore . I couldn't wait to finally sit in peace on the flight , I was about to close my eyes he shouted at me "yah , how can you sleep now?"

"Sir , you work so hard , think you should rest too ." You said with a sarcastic tone and by working you mean bickering .

Beomgyu:"You should look at me for inspiration , so you can WORKHARD"

"Pffffffttttt" you laughed

"Yah are you mocking me" he scolded

"No , No , I mean " I was going to make up an excuse who use took his index and pushed my forehead backwards "Miss y/n please go back to sleep you are bothering me "

I squinted eyes at him and went off to sleep aka the best thing ever .

Beomgyu POV

I couldn't sleep in was worried about how the meeting would go when I get there . When I heard y/n let out a little groan holding her foot .
"Aishh why would you wear heels in a trip like this " I blurted out but it's seems like she was fighting her sleep so she couldn't hear me .
I unbuckled my seat belt and bent down as I took her heels off . Her heal was red .

Since I couldn't sleep I kept staring at her , she looked very cute she reminded of someone I once knew which caused me to smile . I was about to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ears as I was in her face which caused to move and her head ended up on my shoulder .

[ Sorry for any errors , My chapters are short ik ]