chapter 23 ☆ [2/2]

It has been almost an hour now since beomgyu has been resting his head on your shoulder and you can't sleep.
Yoy were like thank god the plane ia about to land .

"Gyu-ah , get up ."

"Y/n not now ."

"Fine i will just leave you here "
You said and with that he opened his eyes "ah , we are here " he said lifting up his head from shoulder.

"Omg the pressure, your head is so heavy whats in there ." You said .

-----
Time Skip
----
(Q: what should be the gender of the child ?)

As you arrived at grandma's place you couldnt help but smile .
You saw yeonjun and soobin running pass beomgyu who's high five was invisible to them.

Yjn:"y/n-ah is has been long , you've gotten more pretty." He said pulling a strand of your hair

*coughs "i'm here too have i gotten more handsome" beomgyu said grabbing both of your attention.

Sbn:"forget about that , y/n i've heard you brought delicious snacks "

With a small giggle you reaponded " ne (yes) , i have i have even brought some for grandma , lets go inside."

As soon as you entered the house before you can even step forward to grandma beomgyu already fan into her arms in joy.

"Halmeoni (grandma) i miss you so much , how is your health ?"

Hal:"i'm doing fine , ah y/n-ah i'm so glad he brought you , how is he , any complains ?" She asked

"Everything is okay , i'm really glad to see you again ." You said hugging her .

Yjn"Yeorobun (Everyone) soobin and i are going to buy delicious food so please say what you would lik-

Bgyu:" its okay y/n will have what i will have and we can get something healthy for halmeoni Gaja (lets go) ."

As they left you and grandma were having a small talk .

Hal:" y/n i have something to say."

You rest youe have over hers with a smile . "Ne , halmeoni"

"My health is actually not that good but i dont want to worry him he had alot of bad times in his past . His parents aren't his biological parents and he was adopted from since small , his parents died from a plane crash so i am the only he had . Please take care of him well.
The thing is my days are numbered i'm glad you guys came . "
She said as tears ran down her cheeks .

"Halmeoni??"

Bgyu:"why are you crying ? Y/n why is -

Hal:" pabo (crazy) why are getting on like this " she said smacking his head "i was telling y/n how happy i'd be to see my grandchild . She said as both you looked at each other with wide eyes .

(Sorry for any errors )
As for the korean i know korean at a basic level since a year is almost passing for my lessons and i figured if i had write in Hangul and not Rom it would have been in a blah blah way to read for some .

Also

Y/n 🍯🌕

Gerrritttt ;)