Chapter 2

Y/N POV
I got up early in morning hoping to get a positive reply from the company of being a receptionist.
But then I remembered being disqualified for the 10th time so why bother I might as well not check. So I went back to sleep but before I cloud my phone started ringing .

Y/N: "ahh bf/n , don't have to apologize to me I know I didn't get in"

Bf/N:"Pabo , Do you know what time it is , HuH!!!!!!!!!"

Y/N:"why are you yelling it's only 9:00am"

Bf/N:" So you don't want the job anymore?"

Y/N:"what are you saying ?"

Bf/N:"Omg , you got the job , Y/N get up and get ready for your interview"

y/n:" What ? Yah , you could've told me straight up ."I quickly hang up.

Hmm , What do people wear on interviews ?? I asked myself

Time Skip
I got out slamming the driver's door behind me.
I walked in and was greeted by a woman who rushed over to me "Are you the person for the interview ?"

"Annyeonghaseo , yes I'm here for the interview  I am kang Y/N" I said as she lead me into her office .

She started I interviewing me but her questions did match what I was really here for.I hesitated and then ask "Ma'am , I'm sorry but How are these questions related to the job title."

Lady:"what do you mean aren't you applying to be Mr.Choi's new assistant ?"

You: "I'm supposed to be replacing the receptionist that resigned ?" You said lifting your brows.

Lady:"Oh , our boss said to he's needs an assistant and said to interview you for that instead."

Y/N:"Buuu---"
I was cut off by her saying "you are hired"
I sat there in confusion and the woman left me a written document while walking out .

Y/N:"who's Mr.Choi?"you asked yourself because this is the first  time
You got hired you want to thank him.