Chapter 15 2/2

Your eyes widen at his words .
And you were confused , "Our Wedding ?"

Bgyu:"don't you know as yet , didn't your parents tell you .?" He asked with a confused face also .

"Oh yes , they told told me it was " you said as if I had know that it was him .

As you wiped your tears with a soft tone you said " I have to go back now now "

Bygu:"I know , let me walk you home ."he said putting his coat around you .

The walk was silent and peaceful until he interlinked your hands together you looked at him but he didn't look you he had a small smirk indicating that he knew you would be looking at him .

After reaching at you door you hesitated before asking him " Sir , do I still have to come to work tomorrow ?"

"First of all I'm not your boss anymore please call me by my name and secondly I don't want my future wife to work , that I'll do ." He said with his hands in his pocket smiling .

You gave a nod and was about to walk inside when he called " y/n-ah please don't forget to think about it ."

You nodded again and went inside , what was there to think , that was all you could've wanted to hear from him.
You spent a sleepless night replaying the scene in your head .
And also him who couldn't have slept , who kept thinking if you'll think about it , if he'll get hear the answer he want to hear .
But little did he know he could've slept well if he knew  .

Next Day ~

Your Eomma came into your room .
"Y/n-ah I you don't want to get marri-"

"Eomma I'll do it " you shouted unexpectedly as your mother was left in a shock state

Y/n are you okay ? , do you have a fever ? Your mother ask .

"Eomma I'm fine and I'm agreeing to this marriage because I have my reasons which are personal " you said speaking as fast as flash could've run while dragging her out of your room.

What would i do today ?? You kept asking yourself walking back an forth .

"Should I go visit him at work ?" 😮 no no y/n that's too much .

"I should just go shopping by myself "

As that was decided you left , today you were driving to mall . You were too tired to take the bus and you also wanted to go alone .

You spent 30minutes in each store turning the racks because noting really suits your style and also you wanted something that was on SALE .

While walking to into Cosmetics store your stomach started to grumble and were debating what to do but hey Food is no1 .
So you definitely went to the food court , while ordering you felt a light tap on your shoulder .

???"Y/n-ah?!"

As you turn around to see "Cheng-ssi"

"What are you doing here ?"

Cheng:"Why are you here ? "

"I'm hungry "

Cheng:" That's why I am here too , because I'm hungry "

You felt a little embarrassed and awkward because of the past situation . And you know he could've felt it so he asked " maybe we Should order together "

You too a while to answer "yea we should "

Meanwhile
Mr.Kim:"Mr.choi , it's lunch should I ord-"

"No need Mr.kim , I'll go out for lunch today "

Mr.Kim:"Which restaurant ?"

"I was thinking to go at the mall ?"

*I want to take y/n at the mall with
me *

[sorry for any errors ] _[Also i know this  might be short and a little boring ] [i will try to make it up in the next chapter ]

-Btw does anybody watch the Korean TV show ' HEART SIGNAL' ?
💙💙💙💙💙