Truly Earning Trust! Ginyu force Go with Good!

The ship finally landed back on Earth, and it left the friends of the Z-Fighters whom did not join them rather confused on whose ship this was, and why they landed here of all places.

Ginyu, still in Frieza's body stepped forward, causing a freight among all those in front of him, though Goku stepped out seconds after. "It's okay guys, it's just Ginyu whose with us now" He said, before explaining all that happened on Namek. Vegeta just walked away, pissed off with having to deal with the Ginyu Force as new Allies. Meanwhile the other members were getting to know everyone here. But deep down they new they weren't really wanted. And they weren't wrong to assume that either. Other than Goku and Gohan, nobody wanted the Ginyu Force there in the first place. Since people were killed by them.

Goku decided to start by training the five of them, and trained they did. For five days straight, with 2 hour breaks each day. And by the end, the Ginyu Force were true and well exhausted... but they were closer to Goku's Power than before. "Aaaaand, we're done! For now..." Goku stated before walking off to continue training on his own.

"Crikey... Goku's really pushin' us..."Jeice panted, with agreement from the others.

"Men, we need this... and we half deserve it too... If it means gaining their trust then so be it. But we all have to include this into what we already used to do as training... For the Z-Fighters! And for the New Ginyu Force!" Ginyu exclaimed, getting cheers from the other Ginyu Force Members.

It won't be easy, but the Ginyu Force will one day gain the trust of everyone. Not just Goku and Gohan...