Ginyu Greets a God, Frieza's Final Frontier

We enter Dragon Ball Super, where things mostly begin as the original. We start in the Battle of Gods Movie, where the only difference is that the Ginyu Force is also taking part in the Bulma Birthday Festivities. And just like the original, Beerus comes to King Kai in search for the Super Saiyan God, then beats Goku badly and flies to Earth in search of Saiyans.

When Beerus and Whis appear on the Ship, Vegeta and the entire Ginyu Force except Gohan are aware of who Beerus is, and they all work together really well in trying to keep Beerus calm, which is successful. When Beerus looks around with pudding in hand, he spots Ginyu and walks over. "Hey, Ginyu!" He said in a surprisingly friendly tone, which spooked everything out of Ginyu. "I heard Frieza was blown away?" He asked. Ginyu didn't know what to say, Frieza was the one destroying the planets while Beerus slept, so now he had to lie about his part in it all.

"Y-Yep! Very tragic. I ended up joining these bozos so I could keep my life!" Ginyu replied before laughing a loud and nervous laugh. But Beerus doesn't buy this for a second.

"Look. I'm not mad, he was getting on my nerves. But don't you ever lie to a God of Destruction, or else-" He poured the rest of the pudding down into his mouth, and he vaporized the pudding cup. "-You'll end up like that pudding cup, capisce?" The Cat finished, which made Ginyu nod very rapidly in understanding.

The Ginyu Force helps convince Buu to give Beerus the pudding, Goten and Trunks are kept busy by Jeice and Burter, and then Vegeta and Ginyu work together in the Funtime Bingo Dance! All goes according to plan, when Goku arrives back on Earth, and everything from here on in is just like the original for the Battle of Gods part.

By now, Goku and Vegeta have ended up beginning to train on Lord Beerus' Planet with Whis, and have been perfecting the Super Saiyan Blue power. Meanwhile on Earth, Sorbet and the other Frieza Force members use the Dragon Balls to revive Frieza, whom does the same training for 5 months like the original.

All of a sudden, Frieza and his army appear, but the Z-Fighters including the Ginyu Force all put an end to the attack rather quickly, a lot like the original. The Ginyu Force didn't recognize these battle suits, so they didn't know it was the Frieza Force, until he and Tagoma come down, and the Ginyu Force are mortified! They've learned to sense energy without scouters, and so they can feel how strong Frieza has become, and then Tagoma starts fighting them, and like the original, their attacks have no effect.

Ginyu and the Force see Frieza and beg for their lives, but that didn't deter him from shooting a death beam into Guldo's heart! It killed him instantly! The Ginyu Force, angered by this loss, attempt to fight Frieza all at once, but they are sent flying.

Gohan is furious, and he lets out a roar, and his power skyrockets! He becomes a Super Saiyan 3, and that allows Goku and Vegeta to appear. But Gohan flies forward and punches Tagoma in the gut, winding him and making him keel over. One blast to the Alien's head vaporized it, killing him instantly.

Gohan then rushed at Frieza, and throws punches, but Frieza turned to his final form, and blasted Gohan in three different areas, all vital organs. He fell to base form, and was barely alive, but was alive at that.

Ginyu watched Gohan fall, and he began to shake. The Ginyu Force (minus Guldo) got an idea. They turned and saw that along with Goku and Vegeta, Lord Beerus And Whis were there as well! They turned to Whis and asked he revive Guldo, which he does. They then decide to use a tactic which they had been working on for a few months, and only recently perfected.

Frieza and Goku began their battle, and the Golden Form is revealed, as well as Super Saiyan Blue. But in this timeline, Golden Frieza is stronger than in the original, so he manages to knock down Goku, and throw Vegeta to the floor, a voice yells at Frieza. "Hey, You! Tyrannical Overlord!" It said, which made Frieza look in the direction.

A giant Purple man glared at Frieza, doing a pose.
"Oh ho ho!" Frieza laughed. "Is that the mighty power of Fusion? Go ahead Ginyu Force! Fight me!" He called before rushing forward.