Fusion vs Frieza, Fight to the Future!

(I am so sorry it has taken so long to post another part. My life has been making it harder and harder to get on here at all!)

Frieza rushed forward at the man, who sported a Metamoran Jacket, with a Ginyu Force logo on the right side of it. It was enormous! He smirked and blocked the attack with ease. "Come on Frieza! Show me what the Tyrannical Overlord can accomplish!" The Fusion egged on. Frieza punched him square in the face, sending the fusion flying backwards.

However, he simply threw Frieza to the ground.

"I see you still need to learn your place Frieza!" It said, and proceeded to throw Frieza like a rag doll.

Frieza became much angrier, and shot more beams at the Fusion's chest.

Then, the Ginyu Force Fusion split, and the members of the fusion scattered.

Goku and Vegeta rushed into the battle, going into their God Forms. Frieza however was able to push them back, and eventually, with beams and Death Balls, the two fall to the ground.

"V-Vegeta..." Goku started. "W-We need to... do the d-dance!" He added.

Vegeta groaned, but decided it was the best bet.

Just then, Guldo used his psychic abilities to hold Frieza in place, forcing him to watch as the Saiyans did the dance, and merged into Gogeta.

The fusion flew forward and pummeled Frieza, eventually killing him with a Big Bang Kamehameha!

Gogeta simply gave everyone a thumbs up as Frieza's dusty remains blew into the wind...