Trunks' Twisted Timeline, Ginyu's Glorious Final Gambit

(Sorry That I'm backtracking, I apparently forgot to upload this part)

Before Trunks went through time space for aid from the heroes of the past, he saw many great people die.

Goku died of the Heart Virus like the original story, The Androids later killed Vegeta and the other Z-Fighters. Even the Ginyu Force got stomped out by these semi-organic beings. Trunks and the rest of the Anti-Android Resistance were hiding underground, and Trunks just got done collecting supplies, and he climbed down a ladder into an underground bunker, when he heard a familiar voice echoing down the hall. He ran faster and faster until he saw two figures. He almost dropped the loot he was so shocked. He saw Gohan, whose arm was hanging at his side, and The supposedly deceased Ginyu, whom appeared to have lost his left eye.

He ran up and hugged the two heroes, whom were equally as shocked to see Trunks, it was like he was a little kid again... "Trunks... It's okay... we're here." He said, which made Trunks feel better. But then a rumble was felt throughout the base. The trio dashed  outside, and saw the Androids were attacking West City.

Trunks offered to help them, but Gohan and Ginyu refused to let him. Trunks attempted to fly in anyway, but Ginyu quickly shot a microscopic beam at Trunks, hitting him in the arm, knocking him out.

"WHAT THE HELL GINYU?!" Gohan snapped.
"What? He was going to get hurt if we let him get into the action. At least now he's down long enough for us to win." He explained. And Gohan couldn't help but agree it was a good move. So the duo flew into the city to fight...

Trunks awoke, and looked in every direction, then saw that the fight stopped. He flew to the city and discovered a destroyed Android 18, and a deceased Gohan and Ginyu... Trunks screamed in agony, and became a Super Saiyan, vowing to avenge his fallen family and friends.

Years later, Trunks as an adult returns to the past to possibly save the past from becoming like his present.