Universe 7 vs Universe 6! The incredible Showdown

The Ginyu Force had been training intensely. At the moment, they were all trying to take out Beice, but he was too fast and strong for them. He took them all out, and struck a pose over all of their bodies before the red and blue duo split.

"Hey, Guys!" An all to familiar voice called from behind. It was Goku, and he came to ask Ginyu, Guldo, and Gohan about joining a tournament. They all accept, and they fly with Goku to Capsule Corp. where they meet Vegeta and Whis. They all form a circle, alongside friends and family, and are transported by Whis to a strange new planet.

There they see a big arena, as well as spectator stands for those mentioned friends and family.

In the end, the Universe 7 team consists of Goku, Vegeta, Ginyu, Guldo, and Gohan. In the end, everyone was able to pass the Written Exam, and soon after, the tournament began!

The first fight was between Botamo and Gohan, which ends the same way as before, except it takes longer for Gohan to figure out Botamo's weakness, but much quicker to defeat him.

The next match was Gohan vs Frost

Gohan never stopped training in this timeline, but yet never gained Potential Unleashed. That form went to Goku and Ginyu. However, Gohan and Frost kept fighting, and Gohan kept prompting Frost to transform. In the end, Gohan had to go Super Saiyan 3 to defeat Final Form Frost. However, by the end, Gohan felt dizzy as Magetta entered the arena and tossed him out due to his lack of stamina. Frost never gets caught using the poison needle, so his reputation exists still!

Vegeta was next, and sure enough the same thing happened as last time, but it is easier due to Magetta not having enough room to use the full extent of his power.

Vegeta then took on Cabba, going through the same stuff again as the original.

Finally, we get to Vegeta vs Hit, which ALSO ends the same way.

Next up is Guldo vs Hit, and although Guldo is weaker physically, Guldo is stronger since he can stop Time much longer! But in the end, Hit won.

Next up was Goku and Hit, and the fight goes as normal, up until the point when Goku uses the final nail in the coffin for Hit, the Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken... except he doesn't do that. Rather, he decides to use Super Saiyan Blue and Unleashed Potential! Putting the two together makes Unleashed Super Saiyan Blue, which is much stronger than normal and even allows Goku to beat Hit in the end!

So, finally, Universe 7 wins with two fighters to spare!

But as everyone celebrates their victory back in their own universe after Beerus uses the wish, Trunks appears, out cold, and with some terrible news for when he wakes....