Ch.1 "The Following Day"

( CHAPTER ONE )

Here we go, this is it

Finally the moment I leave for collage

I've been waiting this moment since I was a little girl!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My usual friday nights isn't going out with my friends or partying or any of those stuff.

To be honest I like sitting on top of my bed and write, yes write.

I've always loved to write, writing is my passion it's my escape from the world.

have you ever tried writing? I think all the fun is in creating the ideas all by yourself. I mean, you could put in your headphones and listen to the music that motivates you and just let yourself enter la-la land! Think about a fantasy world, mess around with character ideas, eventually you'll strike something that captivates and fascinates you.

Well basically its pretty damn marvelous.

"Bethany! Bethany"

Okay enough about writing I'll check what my mom wants .

"Yes dear mother?" I said with a laughable voice. I love messing around with my mom, Best case that she doesn't get annoyed or mad at me. sometimes

"Hey sweetie, are you hungry?" Mom said with beautiful grin on her beautiful face.

"Well, now you that mentioned it. I am hungry. What did you cook?" I said while wiggling my tongue out in a hunger look on my face.

So childish of me.

"I made fettuccine but we should wait for your dad to come back!" she said while pointing her finger at me.

She knows that I can't wait when it comes to food.

After almost 20 minutes dad finally showed up!

With a brand new Louis Vuitton briefcase? what's going on?

"Hey dad what do you got there?" I ask with a curious look. He seems a little bizarre.

"Busted" mom giggled.

"What do you mean? what's your guys deal?" I said still curious. Why won't they tell me already?

"Oh it's just a little present for you dear" Dad said with a grin on his face.

"Thank goodness that's for me. I thought you guys are gonna leave with me too" I said with a sigh of relief.

The last thing I need is my parents joining me to New York. I mean of course I'll miss my parents but I need a ME time, No one ordering  me around or anything, No nothing

Nevertheless I'm just excited just thinking about it!

"I mean thanks! I love it and I love you more" I said while shurgging it off with smile and a hug "Can we eat now?" I begged them. They both giggled and agreed.

So I took my fork and I was about to have my first bite until dad stopped me "So how's your writing going Bethany?" He said while eating his food while I didn't even start, and I'm freaking starving.

"In fact now that you mentioned it, I do have some kind of issues, recently I can't think of something original or new to write" I said with a frown and I took the first bite, and ahhh the deliciousness in that bite.

"You don't have to write fancy to write well. It almost never hurts to use simple words and simple sentences. That way, your writing is easy to read and understand." Dad said then he took another bite.

I love dad. He's my inspiration, without him and his support I wouldn't able to write. I wish I was as good as him though.

"Oh dad there's no one could master this technique like you do, And thanks" I gave him a thank you smile.

"I've got your back girl" He answered with a smirk.

oh god

"please don't say that dad" Sometimes he......... Tries too hard.

We both laughed, and then I noticed that mom has been a little quite the whole time.

"Mom are you okay? you haven't said a word" I'm kinda worried I hope she's okay!

"Oh no sweeite I'm alright" she said with a fake smile and kept playing with her food.

Mom!

Now me and dad both know that there's something going on in her little head.

"Sandra, we can feel that there's something wrong just tell us" Dad said with a warming smile and I nodded.

"It's just....." Then she stopped talking. "it's just what? mom I'm officially worried now" I touched her hand for her to continue.

She continued "Tomorrow you're leaving to New York for collage and it's a very big city a lot of terrible things can happen, there's things you need to listen before..." Oh here we go again.

"Mom I know what you're going to say ,you've told me this like two weeks ago. Just don't worry okay? I'll be a good girl and I'll be studying constantly" I hope that will help her worrisome stops.

She gazed at me with a warm smile then at dad and said "Fine fine I know you will, you are my daughter now let's sleep it off okay? Tomorrow is the big day" her voice was exciting at the end.

She seems happy to me and that makes me happier.

I went upstaris and every time I come in my room I smile happily it's so cold, quite and dark it's so comforting. I'm gonna miss it so much, So I jumped to my bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I'll be a collage girl soon!