Ch.12 "Good Meets Bad"

(Chapter Twelve)

Bethany's POV

I was walking as far as I could from the college I still can't accept the fact that I got kicked out I don't know if I should blame myself or her.

Now here I am walking outside on the streets, I see familes and friends having fun and laughing, enjoying life I feel happy for them and all I'm doing is just to stare blankly.

I'm exhausted and afraid and feeling very, very alone I walked and I walked and sooner or later I need something to come to me, something to make me feel less like jumping off a building.

I can't walk anymore carrying my suitcase all around, I saw a cute little coffee shop called 'a latte fun' I determined to go inside.

I walked to the door and there was a little bell attached to the door and it rang as I got inside there was this kind of, I mean seriously hot waiter who noticed me coming in. He nodded as a welcoming and pointed at table for me to sit it, And I gave him a thank you smile.

I sat on the table and sighed and covered my face with my hands, I felt my stomach grumble man I'm straving. I checked my wallet I had only like 32 dollars I sighed again.

"Hey what can I get for you?" The hot waiter came and asked me, charming, at ease in his skin, and great-looking, with deep blue eyes which are irresistible, slicked-back brown hair, and the kind of full, sensuous mouth that bad boys seemed to have an unfair market on. And he was wearing a white apron around his waist and there was a pencil behind his ear. Did I mention he was hot?

I smiled and said "Oh no thanks. I'm having the worst day"

"Yeah I can see that you look like run over dog" He gazed at me and chuckled. Oh yay I know who he is. He's a bad boy "I'll pretend I didn't hear that" I gave him a sarcastic smile.

I just don't get why girls even like them I think it's just the bad-boy thing. They either want to save him, or think they're immune to his wicked ways. I'm not sure which. Every guy I've ever been with wasn't that kind of type. Hey I'm not judging, I'm sure bad boys can be.....Good?

He shook his head and said "Okay let's try again, I'm Travis and you are?" He gave me his hand to shake but I didn't gave him mine I didn't even told him my name I only said "Why do you want to know? It's not like I'm gonna see you again" Then I rolled my eyes.

"What's wrong angel? It's just you're name don't be so dramatic" He scoffed and went back to his work. Blah I'm totally not interested. I pushed him away from my thoughts and started thinking about what's more important, my parents.

I dropped my head to the table and I thought about how the hell am I going to tell them and what's the reason for my expulsion.

As I was lost in my own thoughts someone was poking my arm I lift my head to see and it was that so called Travis he said "Oh you're still here, you need to leave because we're about to close" I was surprised did I just spent hours daydreaming? I looked around the place it was completely empty.

I'm always daydreaming. I never wanted to live in the real world.

I scrubbed my eyes then Travis said "Didn't you hear me? I said we're closing!" He voice got a little rough.

Before I could answer him an old lady came in and yelled at Travis she said "Travis what did I tell you about yelling at customers?!" Travis just rolled his eyes and walked away from me the lady came to me and said "I'm sorry dear, He's not usually like this" Psht I beg to differ.