Ch.8 "Unusual Dream"

Naughty little Sam Dawson on the right ;)

(Chapter Eight)

It was foggy, dark and cold. I was running as fast as I could, I was running from something or someone! i looked back to see if he was still chasing me and he wasn't. 

I stopped running to take a deep breath then someone came from behind and grabbed me with his arms. I tried to scream for help but he covered my mouth with his abusive hand, the feeling of his sweaty palms was making me feel revolted. Finally I kicked real hard from the back of my legs and escaped from his horridness I ran and ran untill I was pushed by Sam, I  sighed with felicity and hugged her and said "So glad I found you, you wouldn't belive what had just happened to me" What I've noticed that she didn't hug me back or say anything "What's the matter?" I asked her. 

She had this peculiar look her expression didn't change. She said with coldness "That man who was chasing you was Jason and we're here to destroye you" At the end she smiled a fake smile, her eyes turned red her teeth got bigger I walked slowly backwards as she was coming closer to me then I fell into this deep dark hole. I screamed so loud until my voice cracked.

I woke up instantly frightened taking long deep breaths, I whispered to myself "It's okay it's just a dream beth, relax and breathe" I got up from the bed and rubbed my face with my hands, What's up this weird dream? I've never dreamt like these dreams before. 

I noticed that Sam wasn't in her bed.  I got up looking for her, I heared somene talking from the door. I opened to take a sneak peak of what was going on I saw Sam talking with a tall well dressed man, This must her father and he  appear to be wrathful. 

And Sam being Sam she kept rolling her eyes on him. I couldn't hear most of what they were saying but I think he's angry at her behavior, They finished talking so Sam turned back to go to her dorm.

I speedily went back to my bed pretending to sleep, I don't know should I pretend to snore too? No that would be pretty awful. Sam came and shook me and said "Come on get your ass up" 

I got up and said casually sleepy pretending like I just woke up, Haha. "Yeah, What's up?" "We're going to the cafeteria with Emily" She said fixing her hair in boredom. How could she be okay? Her dad was just mad at her!

"Err okay, Just give me 5 minutes" I got up from bed and did my smiple everyday make-up and I made my hair as a high pony tail and wore a black crop top with white ripped jeans and leather boots. I like to keep it smiple yet sexy. 

Emily met us at the hallway we walked all together, "So beth, Having any second thoughts about the party?" Emily asked with hope in her eyes begging me not to say no. But Sam answered for me "She's definitely coming I mean she has to, She got nothing better else to do" Then Emily and Sam laughed. But I didn't get the joke?

"Okay. Tonight is gonna be so dope" Emily smirked at both of us. "Yeah.... Dope" I agreed and chuckled nervously.

We sat in a small table just the three of us in the cafeteria, And I glanced Jason sitting in the table with his friends Tyler and Ricky they both are talking and laughing and making high fives, But he's sitting there in his own world. He looks upset It can't be from last night can it?

Sam tapped my hand and said "Stop worrying and start eating, He's the last thing you should think about after what he did, Okay?" I looked over at sam and said "Okay" I started eating while Sam and Emily started chatting about the party tonight.

Out of the blue the dream came back to my vision. It was so unnatural, What did sam mean by saying 'We're here to destroye you' I thought of that in a weird funny transformer voice. Never mind dreams are only dreams and besides Sam has been so good to me, So I shouldn't be worrying.

unexpectedly Jason, Ricky and Tyler came up to us and Tyler said in a flirty tone "What's up ladies, Are you all going to the party tonight?" Then he winked.

They all blushed for no reason except me and Emily answer " You bet, What about you guys?" 

 "Of course we're all coming except this whimp who says 'I changed my mind'" Ricky answered raising two fingers and pointing at Jason.

Jason was looking at the ground the whole time, Now he's too afraid to face me? Psht.

Jason said pissed "I just don't feel good today, Alright?" 

Sam said "Well you should, Us girls are all coming even Bethany" She smirked. I stabbed her foot with mine under the table, She jumped and gave me a look.

When Sam said that Jason's eyes lit up and looked over me and said "Is that true Bethany?" His eyes were prettiest I couldn't help but smile and say "Yeah I guess so" He smiled back and said "Okay I'll think about it" 

Tyler joked "Oh yeah? Now you're all 'I'll think about it' when Beth said she'll go" And ricky joked too and said "Man you're so whipped" They both pushed Jason's shoulders playfully.

Jason said "Don't listen to these goofballs" We all laughed and then the guys left us. 

I whispered to her "Sam!! Why did you embarrass me like that?" Sam joked and said "Relax why are you whispering? They're gone they can't hear us

"Either way I don't want anyone to notice the awkwardness between us" I gazed at her with a warning face Sam shrugged "Nevertheless did you see how Jason's eyes nearly sparkled when I told him you were coming?" "I know it was weird, what was that about?" I laughed.

"By the way you're still coming to the party tonight right?" Sam asked with crossed eyebrows afraid that I'm gonna change my mind. "Do I have a choice?" I laughed and she laughed back.

Emily was looking at us with a confused look and asked "What's the deal here?"

We both laughed at her and I said "Oh darling, You do not wanna know" 

Okay, It's all gonna be okay. Just have fun tonight and forget about Jason and the dream. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, what do you think of the story so far?

Do you think Sam is about to do something?

What are your thoughts about this weird dream?

Do you think Jason has some feelings for Beth?

Vote and comment if you'd like