Ch.4 "He Might Be The One"

(CHAPTER FOUR)

Do you ever have the feeling where you just want to jump right out of bed? Yeah me neither.

So I woke up and didn't find Sam in her bed, Her bed is still organized where is she? Class starts in an hour and a half. I walked to the bathroom and saw Sam laying in the floor I froze. At first I thought she was...... You know, Dead. 

I kicked her lightly to check then she whined, I sighed in satisfaction and asked "What happened to you? Why are you on the floor?" She whined again "Ugh stop shouting, I'm just hungover okay?" She was still on the floor I offered her a hand but she didn't take, Sorry for helping you princess.

"You're so reckless just get up, Class will start soon" I said leaving her in the bathroom to get up by herself. I think I heared her saying "The hell I'm going!" But I'm not sure..

Why is it acceptable for people to be idiots, But not acceptable for me to point it out? I mean some things are best left unsaid, But that's usually the stuff I blurt out right away.

My stomach is screaming for food, So I get dressed to go the cafeteria. I wore a white over-sized swaeter and some skinny jeans and my red vans. Not bad right?

As I was walking in the hall on my way to the cafeteria I saw Jason, And he saw me too.

He nodded and came towards me. Damn, That boy. And my heart was racing as he came up to me, My god why am I acting like this? 

"Hey there" I smiled to him.

"Hey bethany" My smile got wider.

"Were you going to the cafeteria?" He asked. "Yeah I was" 

"Okay, Let's walk together" And then we were just walking in an awkward silence, I'm trying to break it but there's no way out of it. 

When we arrived "Soo what do you wanna eat? What do you have in mind?" He broke the silence, Thanks god. 

"Hm there are infinte things to choose, I don't know what's the best thing in here?" I said looking at the menu.

"They have really good pancakes" He said shurgging his shoulders.

I remembered my mom. God I miss her I mean she's like my soul mate If you have someone in your life who laughs at your lame crappy jokes it means that they're your soul mate believe me. And makes you pancakes too!

"Pancakes it is" I gave him an accepting smile. We took our food and sat together in guess what? Silence again. 

"Um don't mind me asking, But why are you sitting with me in this awkward silence? I'm pretty sure you have tons of friends to hang with instead of me" I admitted looking at my finished plate. Yes I already finished my pancakes do not judge. 

"Bethany....... I.." He looked like he wanted to say something but stopped. 

"What is it? Keep talking" I comforted him with a smile. "I do have friends and stuff, But I wanted to stay with you because you're new in here and alone, That feeling sucks I know because it happened to me too and it affected me extremely " He stopped then continued "Can you believe that I made my first friend after two months? I mean the people in here are kind of okay, But I just don't want anyone to feel like that including you" He smiled  a weak smile at the end and looked away.

I didn't response. As a matter of fact I just froze there looking at him. That was really intense I felt downhearted, And I wanted to give him a hug.

"Don't worry it's my desire to keep you  company" Jason said and his dreamy smile came back.

"I'm sorry that happend to you, And greatful you're doing this to me, But let's get to know each other more because this quietness is killing me" I said andgiggled and Jason giggled too. "I'd like that, How about after our classes? I could introduce you to a couple of my friends too" Jason asked.

I smiled and agreed. 

Our first class is math, I'm not a big fan of math. Who cares if school doesn't teach us how to get a job and raise a family, At least I can find the area of triangle. 

In the class Jason and I kept glancing at each other and giggling quietly for no apparent reason. We so cute.

"Mr smith and Miss hart!! Is there something you want to share with us?" The teacher caught us.

"No mr gilinsky, Keep doing your honourable work" Jason answered and waved at him, And I tried to hold my laugh.

Mr gilinsky gave us a look and didn't answer then turned back to the board.

After all of the classes finally, Jason and I went to the park to meet his friends there. 

"Hey guys, This is bethany and be nice to her" He chuckled and grabbed me next to him. 

My eyes unexpectedly caught my roommate's. We both yelled at the same moment "What is she doing here?"