Ch.10 "Party Animal"

(Chapter Ten)

Jason's POV

After Bethany basically promised me dance later then left, I smiled to myself she was looking beautiful probably the most beautiful girl in the party what am I saying! I think some feelings deep down are growing. I love her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I think I love her and it is the beginning of everything.

But I can't just stand here and do nothing I gotta find her and show her that I truly care. I walked and saw her standing alone next to the table I was going to go up to her untill Ricky showed up to her drunk they talked a bit then walked away from him. 

This is my moment I should hurry go to her before anyone stops me. And oh what a surprise someone did ugh. 

It was Sam she came to me with a grin she said "Hey sexy where are you going?" I didn't answer her I raised my feet. And my eyes were searching around for Beth, great I lost her I looked down at Sam and I said with a frown "I was looking for Bethany" Sam's face went blank  and said "Oh I think she went upstairs. Let's both go look for her" She held my hand tightly then I said "Um are you sure? Because I think I saw her walk around in her-" She cutted me out by saying "Yes I am let's just fucking go" Her voice switched to loud I widened my eyes a bit, I didn't want to get into an argument so I shut my mouth up instead.

She pointed at a room I went inside and looked around and yelled her name "Bethany are you here?!" There is no respond I turned around and my mouth dropped to the floor. Sam was... was half naked she ran up to me and she pushed on the bed kissing me heatedly I stopped her and said "What the hell are you doing?" She giggled and smiled a dark smile "What does it look like I'm doing?" Then she kept attacking with her kisses on my lips and neck. This situation got highly emotive I am not reconcile with this. 

Surprisingly Bethany showed up. One by one, drops fell from her eyes like they were on an assembly line - gather, fall, slide...gather, fall, slide...Each one commemorating something she had lost. Hope. Faith. Confidence. Security. Trust. Independence. Joy. Innocence. Then she stormed out without saying a single word.

I yelled "Bathany wait!" I tried getting up then Sam grabbed my arm and said "Don't mind her, She can't show you a good a time like I do" She came closer to kiss me then I pushed her away and ran to Bethany.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Bethany's POV

What I have just seen is unbelievable I can't bare the thought that My friend Sam would go after Jason behind my back and what's worse than that. That Jason went after her too. And that feeling came again to me the feeling, when your heart is so hurt, that you could feel the blood dripping. I heared Jaosn ranting my name I didn't stop. I didn't trun around. I just walked. Faster I didn't want to face him I didn't want him to see me like this.

He ran faster than me and grabbed my arm to turn me to face him "Beth I can explain" He said out of breath. 

"I don't care!" I told him quietly  "I've had enough, I've seen enough, I want out, I want it to end , I don't care anymore!"

"You do care" said Jason. He had not flinched or made a single move. His expression was calm, almost detached. "You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it.” He touched my cheek softly, his eyes intense as they gazed into mine. I felt that if he touched me, I'd die. and then the thought crawled into my brain that if he didn't touch me, I'd die.