Ch.11 "Kicked Out"

(Chapter Eleven)

Bethany's POV 

“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” 

― Albert Einstein

Eventually something you love is going to be taken away. And then you will fall to the floor crying. And then, however it is finally happening to you, you’re falling to the floor crying thinking, 'I am falling to the floor crying,' but there’s an element of the ridiculous to it. You knew it would happen.

What irritated me the most in that entire situation was the fact that I wasn’t feeling humiliated, or annoyed, or even fooled. Betrayal was what I felt I shook my head to focus of what was actually going on. The principal has a furious pose and look, he was waiting for me to explain myself. But the words couldn't even come out of  my shuddered lips.

He eventually spoke "Well? Aren't you goning to explain yourself Miss Hart?" His tone scared me even more than I already am. 

"Um h-how did y-you?" I said that standing in front of my college principal half naked while I'm tingling like crazy.

We all do things we desperately wish we could undo. Those regrets just become part of who we are, along with everything else. To spend time trying to change that, well, it's like chasing clouds. 

The principal said "Some of the students called me and said there was someone who snuck into my office and I didn't anticipate it was you miss Hart" He said with a terrible fury on his face. Some students did what?

"I'm exceedingly sorry. I didn't know why I did this I was out of contro-" He cutted me off by holding out his hand in front of my face and he said "We will discuss this in the morning"  Not a word had dropped from my lips. Then he steped out from me.

I felt like I wanted to cry. But first of all I need to find out who called the principal but I couldn't ratify if the ones who called him were my friends. 

I never made a mistake in my life; at least, never one that I couldn't explain away afterwards I just hope that the principal gives me another chance tomorrow, I walked the way to my dorm untill I remembered the golden medal, oh shit after he finds out that I took he will absolutely won't give me another chance. 

I went to the drom and I didn't find Sam that's great.

I need to find her as soon as possible I need to know the truth from her. Unawares that I fell asleep as I was waiting for her to return.

I woke up in the most horrible way, so this is what it's like to have a hangover. I held my head with my hands and groaned loudly in pain, let me tell you hangovers hurts way more than it sounds.

I remembered Sam I looked around and she wasn't there she can't just disappear like that, like nothing ever happened. She must come and confirm to me, that stupid wimp. My angriness towards her came back like light.

I waited untill the hangover is gone I dressed up and I sighed to myself "Here we go, the end of my perfect college life" I walked down to the principal's office and here he was waiting for me. I welcomed him sweetly "Good morning" He  answered sarcastically "Good morning indeed

I sat down and said "I'm here to trun back the medal" I stood and gave him the medal then I sat back. He looks at it stunned and says "Oh now this doesn't make things any easier" He put it back then continued "Now tell me the reason you were in my office unclothed and drunk" Before I could answer I asked "How did you know I was drunk?" He huffed and said "Oh please miss Hart, I could smell the drinks from your mouth from far away"  I want to undo this. To make it right. But I have no idea how. 

"Well, I'm firmly sure you wouldn't believe me when I say this or get more infuriating but it's the truth" After that I told him everything that happened and he just nodded his head and said "But that's not what the students told me.

I'll have them come over here and explain their side of the story" He called a teacher and asked her to bring the students to his office,  I nervously waited. But wait I shouldn't be nervous I told the truth.

Till Sam and Emily and Tyler and the rest of them came to the office I was stunned. There is nothing like wounded affection for giving poignancy to anger. I can't believe that they were all behind this madness. I thoug- I thought we were all friends.

The principal sopke up "Miss Dawson, would you care to explain what really happened that night?" Sam smirked and said "gladly" "We were just at a small get together party and Bethany had a lot to drink we tried to take her back to the drom. But she made a fuss and demanded us to leave her alone then I spotted her sneaking into your office unclothed and I called you Mr. principal because I thought it was the right thing to do" 

She had this fake sad face on her that I desperately wanted to rip out of her face. I got up and exclaimed "That is not true!!" The principal almost shouted "Settle down miss Hart"

Then turned his face back to them and asked "What the about the others? Who do you approve with?" They all said at once "We approve with Sam" But I noticed Emily didn't say any word, the principal asked her "Miss Anderson, what about you?" Emily opened her mouth to say something but then closed it I glanced at Sam pushing Emily's arm from behind to make her speak.

Then Emily slowly said "I approve with Sam too Mr. principal" Then she bowed her head down. The prinicpal thanked them and asked me to leave Sam gave me a look after she left. 

So this was betrayal. It was like being left alone in the desert at dusk without water or warmth. It left your mouth dry and will broken. It sapped your tears and made you hollow. Betrayal is never easy to handle and there is no right way to accept it.

The principal said to me "Unfortunately I have nothing else to do expect to expel you, These kind of things never happened in this college" I struggled for words then took a sharp breath "I'm sorry miss Hart. We need to call your parents now" I said right away "No, I'm the one who's gonna call them later, please!" I gave him my sorry and tearful eyes. Luckily he accepted my offer I signed couple of papers then I left his office and went back to my drom.

I wasn't expecting Sam would be in there but she was and that's good because it's time to have the talk. She was sitting in her bed texting neglecting my existence.

I raised my hands and said "Well? Aren't you gonna say something?" She turned her face to me carelessly and said "Oh hey, sorry you're leaving" Then she went back to her phone.

"When you told me you had like 5 roommates before me and they all got kicked out were you the reason?" I was going furious she has no idea how important this to me. She said simply "I have no idea what you're talking about" Then she chuckled a little bit at her phone.

“It was a mistake," I said. "But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you.” I said almost crying to her. She sighed and asked "Shouldn't you be packing your stuff now?" Then she rolled her eyes, I didn't answer her I just packed my stuff placidly and stormed out from the dorm.

As I was walking I saw Jason he came running and gave a long warm hug, I hugged him back tightly and I breathed into his chest and then he said "What happened Beth?" I sighed and said "Betrayal. Nothing more nothing less"

He gasped and said "What can I do for help?" I smiled at him and said "Nothing. It's done" Then he laid down his hands on my shoulders then he looked me in the eyes and said "Never lose hope, okay?" Then he kissed my cheek. Butterfiles were storming around in my stomach. 

I was kind of happy at this moment because of him and I told him "Don't worry Jason, my hope is infinite" I gave him one last goodbye hug then I left.

 I got out of the college took a deep breath, and I walked on the streets not knowing where to go or what to do. 

--------------------------------

Hey guys. Do you like this chapter?

What do you think will happen to Beth?

If you vote and comment then you're dope ;)

Thanks and byeee.