17. q&a

this pic melts my nomin heart.
hi! (': don't be greedy and upvote and leave feedback. thank chu.

"F-friend, right", Jaemin nods trying not to look sad.

"I'm not telling anyone you're.. you're gay", the older pets his head.

"Yeah, but-", the younger looks into Jeno's eyes, "but y-you can't be straight either, you know?"

"Why?", the boy looks sheerly surprised or acts so.

"Obviously because straight boys don't moan each other's names and I'm not saying more, though there are plenty of other similar reasons"

Jeno's hands fall to his sides as the boy blushes, "I'm not gay, no".

Jaemin cups his face getting closer so that he can look the older right in the eyes.

"Don't pretend to be stupid, Lee Jeno", he nudges the older's cheeks,

"Look at me. Don't you like me? You're attracted to me".

Jeno averts his eyes to meet the younger's, "I never said I'm not"

"So, well?"

Jeno looks down and takes a deep breath,

"Maybe I do like you, but surely I've never felt attracted to other boys. I've always thought you're beautiful. No idea why, you're different to me. But, look..I'm not gay..I have a girlfriend".

Jaemin takes a deep breathe,
"Okay, I get it. I'm not forcing you into this", he points his pinkie at the older's face, "No fights anymore?"

Jeno cheerfully connects their fingers,

"No fights".

-///////-

The next day Jaemin meets Renjun in the cafeteria and speaks up,

"Hey..Long time no see, buddy".

The chinese boy flashes him a smile,
"Heyo, yeah. Where's Jeno?"

Jaemin scoffs, "Uh well, he has a girlfriend now. I don't wanna thirdwheel"

Renjun's gapes at him in shock,
"Oh shieet, who's it?"

The honey-hair rolls his eyes,
"Yuqi"

The older clutches his heart mockingly,
"That bitch Jeno snatched a snack"

"Uh, yeah I guess. So wanna go somewhere after school?"

The chinese boy pauses for a bit,
"Wow, that was unexpected. But why not? Where?"

Jaemin smiles and wiggles his eyebrows,
"Bowling mayhaps?"

Renjun squeezes his eyes and emits a strange groan, "Yayy, I freakin love you, I've waited for ages for someone to go bowling with me"

Jaemin laughs at the cuteness of the older.

They take a seat and start eating. Renjun starts to blabber about himself and EXO because apparently he's crazy about the group. It's when Jaemin spots the very couple they just talked about entering the cafeteria.

They pass by them, Jeno waving at the two eyesmiling. Jaemin stares at the boy and girl as they choose food hugging.

"Um..Jaemin? Are you listening to me?", Renjun waves his hand in front of the younger's face.

Jaemin's eyes light up as he tries to be attentive yet his orbs go back to the couple. The older follows his gaze and realizes what's the matter.

"Ahh, these lovebirds. I wanna be in a relationship but it scares me..I don't know-",

The moment Jeno turns his gaze towards them, Jaemin puts his hand on Renjun's, suddenly interrupting the boy and speaking himself.

"Hey! You're gonna be a good boyfriend , don't worry, cutie! Be confident!", Jaemin nearly shouts these words smiling too excitedly and gaining everyone's attention including Jeno and Yuqi.

"Um..Okay? No need to shout", the chinese boy tries to take his hand away from the younger's grip, but he nearly digs his nails into his flesh.

"Fuck..WTF you're doing? It hurts", the boy gasps from pain.

Jaemin takes his hand into his, and starts to blow at it,

"I'm sowwy, lil mouse. Now now, I blew on your hand", he rubs the boy's hand caringly and shifts his eyes towards Jeno.

The older as if struck by lightning turns away and sips his tea quickly. Jaemin lets go off the older's hand while the latter is left speechless and wide-eyed.

"I definitely had to stay in China".

even tho i write this, i believe this is real, lmao i'm sick.