Chap. 29

CHRYS POV

It was finally my wedding day and I was getting cold feet. 

My mom fixed my tie and my dad smiled

My mom fixed my tie and my dad smiled. Nike, Jordan and their mom had also been invited to wedding.

 Nike, Jordan and their mom had also been invited to wedding

LYRYC POV

LYRYC POV

I was nervous and was sadly having second thought. I was already fully dressed and was sitting on the bed in my hotel room.

My entire family was here. Mom came into my room and smiled at me for a solid 4 seconds before frowning. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I lie. 

"I'm the last person you can lie to Lyryc," she said.

"I'm having second thoughts," I admit.

"What? Why?" mom questioned.

"I'm not sure to be honest," I say.

"You wanna talk to Chrys?"

"Isn't that bad luck?" I ask.

"Baby that's some dumb myth they made up. Go talk to him," she said.

I smiled and hug her before leaving the room.

I opened his bedroom door and he was talking to himself in the mirror. "Baby what are you doing? Isn't this bad luck or some shit like that?" he said when he see me.

"I know but I was thinking," I say.

He was staring at me in awe. 

"I've been waiting my whole life for this moment. You look amazing baby," he complimented.

 You look amazing baby," he complimented

(a/n: Just a model)

"I'm having second thoughts," I blurted out.

"Oh," he said sadly.

"I don't want or mean to hurt you but it's just the truth. What if you don't love me after a couple of years because I've gotten fatter or older. Or what if I don't love you anymore, which I highly doubt will happen. But bottom line, what if we lose feelings?" I say honestly.

"Baby, I will never stop loving you. I've loved you all my life and dreamed of this moment. No matter how old or fat you get you'll always be my first love and forever loving wife and if I don't I give you permission to cut my penis," he says making me laugh at the last part.

"Thanks baby. I needed to hear this," I say as I hug him.

"Now go finish getting dress aint wanna be late for your own wedding," he said as he kissed my forehead.

...........

"You may now state your wedding vows," the pastor said to Chrys.

"I have to catch my breath to believe this is real, that I am marrying my true love, my heart's desire, and my best friend. As I promise always to be true I promise myself to you. I promise to hold our love as a love everlasting. To you I promise to cherish and share in everything. I vow to carry you and to be carried by you, to journey with you and to love each minute because of our travels together. We will live a life of constant adventure together. I love that you and I will spend the rest of our lives together. Somehow my life has come to this amazing moment and now I will always share it with you. I love you baby," he said making cry in joy.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," the pastor said.

Chrys wrapped his arms around me and connected our lips.

...........................

I don't know why but I was hungry asf. I was eating cake in the middle of the wedding reception. 

"May I have this dance?" Ekon asked. I had just finish dancing with Chrys who was now dancing with his mom.

"Yes you may dad," I say as I take my heels off. My feet were low-key killing me. 

We started dancing to an old song named 'Father and Daughter' by Paul Simon. Ekon had personally requested it. We danced across the dance floor in perfect harmony as people watched and recorded. 

After the song ended the DJ started playing old wedding songs. 

.............

Mom and Aunt Shay were bawling their eyes out because we were about to leave for Pig Island.

"Mom, we'll be back before you know it," I chuckle as I hug her.

"I know. I know. I'm just gonna really miss you," she said.

"Don't worry mom. I'll call you the second I reach and I'll call you everyday," I say.

Chrys was also calming his mom down and Bryn too. It was such a sad moment but we had to leave. They eventually got over the sadness and Chrys and I left after a billion goodbyes. 

Vote

Comment