CH. 1

=================================================================================

I do not own the rights to any of the Twilight books, or its original charaters. All rights to the original Twilight Characters belong to Stephenie Meyer

=================================================================================

CH. 1 (Elle)

I sat upon my bed locked in my bedroom, my tears were long gone. I had cried non stop since my Parents had given me the horrible news that now the urge was long gone.

I was no longer sad, nor angry...actually I found that I was sorta in a drifting along mode, I knew there wasn't anything I could do and therefore I was simply going along with everything...but I wasn't my normal self.

I remember the day perfectly.

I had just gotten home from a girls night out with Trisha. I was on cloud nine as I walked toward the stairs when my father had called me into the sitting room.

"We've got some news...We're moving to Alaska." They said excitedly as if this was the best thing anyone could have said.

They didn't realize how much they had just ruined my life.

I am a proud born and raised Texan.

My whole life is here. My friends, Everything i've ever known, here in TEXAS, not Alaska. But my parents just couldn't wrap their heads around this minuscule fact.

Every since my Dad turned 50 it's like Hello old age, Good Bye common sense. He sold our family Vehicle for a sports car, pulled out money from his stocks and bought a Harley Davidson Motorcycle, and this last straw broke the camel's back. My stepmom and I had to sit back and watch as he sold our home and bought a much "cheaper" house in Alaska.

Freaking Alaska, and no i don't mean Anchorage, No it's a small town called Healy.

I cringe at the thought of the my upcoming Senior year.

After I had finished packing everything I had to get out of the house, I only for a moment of peace... So I found my way to the park, I sat on a picnic table and just watched as time went by, finally the sun dipped down behind the houses and then I knew I had to leave.

- - - - - -

"Yes, Finally!" I said exhaustedly.

After being in Alaska for two weeks, we had finally gotten our furniture and all of our boxes transfer over. I stood in my closet and looked proudly at my clothes as I had just finished putting away the last article of clothing.

I broke down the box and added it to the pile of empty boxes.

I needed a well deserved break so I grabbed a magazine and a little throw blanket before I made my way outside to sit on my balcony.

As angry as I was to move to Alaska, I couldn't hold it up for too long. Plus Alaska was beautiful, Healy held some very picturesque landscapes, and I just so happened to have a killer view from my balcony of some mountains and trees creating a stunning backdrop.

But the selling point for me was the huge lake we had in our back yard.

It was a ways away from our house, maybe 15 yards away from our back door, But if i squinted i could make out the Alaskan Mansion.

I had taken to calling the house in the distance "The Alaskan Mansion." It was beyond huge. The only time I ever saw the house was when we drove past our house and had to pull into the Alaskan Mansion's driveway to turn back around.