CH. 26

CH. 26 (Emmett)

I waited a few minutes just admiring my beautiful wife as she slept.

But I knew we would need clothes and stuff of that sort so I got out of the bed, put on the day old tux and went for a quick hunt.

After I drank my fill I headed to the house, everyone giving me mixed emotions.

I noticed Bella and Edward were no where to be found, Nessie and Jake as well.

I think everyone felt the same as I do about having a baby.

They want Red to have a baby but don't want to put her life in danger.

I went into the house and straight up to my room. I changed really quick and then Alice found me with a change of clothes for Red.

Carlisle approached me as he came down the stairs.

"Is she...alright?" He asked professionally, although I could hear the concern in his voice, he was also asking If she is pregnant already.

"She's good I guess, a little bruising here and there, she'll probably be sore, but she's still alive. I wanted to thank whoever put pillows in there, they really came in handy when I started to lose control and had to bite something." I admitted.

He chuckled "ahh, that would be Edward, you'll have to thank him when they get back from Forks." Carlisle informed me.

"I'd better take these to Red before she wakes up." I said holding up the fresh clothes.

Carlisle nodded with a smile. "Come and find when she's up and dressed so I can check and see if you two have conceived or not."

I nodded and made my way back into the woods.

As I had hoped Red was still fast asleep.

I walked over to her and kisses her cheek gently.

She stirred.

"Good morning Mrs. Emmett Cullen." I said, I couldn't help the smile on my face.

She smiled and then opened her beautiful eyes.

"That is, Mrs. Emmett McCarty Cullen sir."

I kissed her lips gently.

"Forever and always babe."

"Forever and always." She repeated.

She turned her body fully on her back and I instantly noticed the very prominent bulge where her flat belly should be.

My eyes went back up to hers, judging by her still drowsy state, she hasn't realized it yet.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked worriedly.

I smiled, "nothing babe, but I think we're parents."

She gasped and threw the blanket off her.

She looked down at her sizable belly and gently ran her hand over it.

She looked back up at me with tears and a smile on her face. "We're gonna be parents!" She squealed.

I helped her get dressed and then I carried her bridal style all the way back to the house.

. . . . .

(Elle)

Emmett finally put me down when we got to the second story of the House and were in Carlisle's medical room.

"Carlisle." Emmett said, soon enough Carlisle came into the room. He took one look at me and his eyes widened.

He quickly composed himself. "Well it looks as if you two are expecting after all."