CH. 27

CH. 27 (Elle)

When I woke up Emmett brought me downstairs, he refused to let me walk on my own.

All of our family and friends where in the sitting room now.

Kate nearly knocked me over as she hugged me causing Emmett to growl.

"Oh calm down Daddy-O, I'm just excited to be an Auntie." Kate said cooly.

When she released me Cole found me and put his hand on my tummy.

"I promise to always protect your beautiful children." He said looking first to Emmett and then to me.

Emmett and I both smiled and thanked him.

Bella was next, she was just as excited as Alice and Kate.

"We can finally bond!" She said excitedly. "If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to talk to me. I'll be there with you every step of the way." She said and hugged me.

I was so anxious that Bella and I would finally be close, I knew Emmett would love that.

"Oh my gosh, I need to go shopping." Alice said.

We all laughed.

"But Alice, how are we gonna start shopping if we don't even know what they're having?" Kate asked.

Edward gasped.

We all looked to him, "she can see them, she can see their futures." He said in wonder.

We all looked to Alice and she just smirked.

"Would you like to know?" She asked Emmett and I. I looked at Emmett and he just smiled his huge dimpled smile.

"Yes" I said in an excited whisper.

"You are going to give birth to two beautiful and healthy baby...BOYS."

My heart filled with joy and Emmett kissed me deeply, all around me everyone was just as excited but I couldn't bring myself to pay attention, I was too wrapped up In My husbands love.

After her little announcement Carlisle and Edward pulled Alice to the side to talk with her.

Apparently Alice couldn't and still can't see Renesme's future.

"Remember Nahuel, how he was more vampire than his sisters, he produced venom an had the ability to turn humans." Alice said. "Maybe the same is for Emmett and Elle's babies, and if so maybe that's why I can see them, because they're more like me than Nessie is."

Edward looked angry.

Alice rolled her eyes and explained.

"I love my niece, but she is more human than vampire and I think the babies are more vampire than human." She said, Edward calmed a bit.

"Baby, the boys are thirsty." I said.

Not only did Emmett get up to go get the blood, but the entire house seemed to shift.

Everyone laughed and eventually Carlisle went and brought me my mug.

As I drank Carlisle spoke. "Now Elle honey, I have decided to give you animal blood, that way your children will be accustomed to that type of blood, I remember when we had to ween Renesme off of human. Blood, it wasn't exactly the easiest of things." Carlisle announced.

Renesme blushed a bit, "sorry Grandpa" she said.

"Don't be my beauty, it wasn't your fault." He said kissing her hair.

I drank another mug and then Alice wanted to go shopping.

"And where do you think your going?" Emmett asked.