CH. 2

CH.2 (Emmett)

"We have over stayed our welcome in Forks." Carlisle said.

It's true Carlisle is younger than he should be and none of us has aged a day since we first arrived. Humans may not be the most perceptive of creatures, but trust me when I say some people were starting to notice.

"We'll stay with our cousins." Alice said, her eyes doing that zoned out thing they do when she has a vision.

"Alaska it is then" Esme said smiling and standing up from the dining room table.

"Yay! I can't wait to start school." Nessie said wiggling in her seat and clapping her hands.

I watched with a small smirk on my face, I loved my little niece.

Technically she was two years old but physical she was around 15 (she could pass for 16) since she had the height and grace from Edward but she had her Mother, Bella's beauty. She had always been smart so she would more than likely be placed in Honors and AP classes with us instead of freshman classes.

"When do we leave?" Bella asked, looking a little torn.

Edward wrapped his arm around her, He must have heard Alice's thought because he answered instead of Alice. "We leave tomorrow Love."

"And what about Charlie?" She asked, mad and confused now.

"Love, you knew we'd have to leave eventually. Charlie can come and visit us any time. But we can't come back to Forks for at least another 80 or 90 years, by then everyone will be gone or too old to remember." Edward said in a calm and soothing tone.

I rolled my eyes at their love and affection.

I know it's just me brooding.

I used to be the same way, until Rose left me. Now I don't laugh, and I hate anything that has to do with Love. The only love I have left is for my family.

"I'll start packing" Alice said, then she, Esme, and Nessie left the room. I stayed in my seat and watched as Edward and Bella left to try figure out how to break the news to jacob and Charlie. Jasper left to get a hunt in before we officially leave.

"Are you alright son?" Carlisle asked.

"I'll be alright, just, i don't know, it just hurts still." I confessed. "I hate feeling this weak." I said pissed.

"Emmett son, you are ANYTHING but weak. You're the strongest Vampire i know, mentally as well as physically. And trust me son, it took a STRONG man to just walk away, to still give her what she wanted even though everyday it hurts you to do so." Carlisle said patting my shoulder.

"Thanks." I muttered.

"It's been two years Emmett. Who know's, maybe Alaska will prove good for you. Maybe you'll find your happiness again."

"I can only hope." I said getting up. "I'm gonna go pack my things."

Carlisle didn't try and stop me. I walked into the bedroom, It was now a lot more spacious with Rosalie's things removed.

I now had a man cave that would make any guy jealous. I sat down on my leather sofa and looked around. I couldn't deny that I was actually a little glad to be leaving here...to finally try and move forward.

"Good Bye past." I said to myself. I got up and with my Vampire speed got my entire room packed and cleaned in less than an hour.

All of our belonging were either going to storage or with us to Alaska.

The next day Carlisle and Esme went ahead before the movers got there, they had to actually buy the house Alice had seen in her vision.

Alice called the movers and they brought a truck right over, Jasper and I got everything into the truck. Afterward Alice and Jasper drove up to the new house because Alice wanted to pick out her room and wanted to tell Jasper and Carlisle were to put everything.