18

My eyes stare at his hand holding my wrist, his grip firm but gentle as he guides me through the crowd of people and outside the airport.

All the while, the smile doesn't leave my face. He's really here.

As we walk towards the bus station, an image flashes in the back of my mind, a sense of deja vu momentarily overwhelming my senses. But just as quickly as it came it disappears, replace by Soulmate's concerned expression as my vision comes back to focus.

"You okay?" He asks, his brows furrowed together as he looks at me.

"Oh? Yeah. I'm fine." I say looking down in embarrassment to hide my blushing cheeks. "I just got lost in my thoughts for a bit."

Soulmate nods his head and the frown disappears replaced by a knowing smile. "Yeah, I know exactly what you mean."

His words bring comfort, and as we reach the bench his hand leaves mine, my heart immediately wanting to feel his warmth again.

A few buses approach the area, but Soulmate remains in his place, and soon the small crowd of people around us dissipates leaving the two of us.

The air is filled with awkwardness as we wait for the appropriate bus to come, and my feet start tapping against the floor. When will our bus get here?

As if on cue, a green bus comes into view and Soulmate squints his eyes, smiling and looking at me.

"That's our bus." Soulmate says pointing and my gaze follows his finger towards the approaching bus, nodding in response.

The bus stops in front of us and the door opens with a hiss, making me freeze in place. Soulmate looks at me and slightly chuckles, grabbing my suitcase with one hand and taking my hand in his other one.

I give him a nervous look and he smiles taking the lead, stepping together into the all familiar bus.

As we finish climbing the stairs, he stops at the front. "Go ahead and take a seat, I'll pay and be right with you."

Surprisingly enough, the bus wasn't too packed so finding two available seats is fairly easy, and my lips curve into a smirk as my eyes land on the perfect spot.

My feet take me to the back of the bus where I take a seat by the window, leaving the seat next to me empty, then I watch as he pays and starts making his way towards me, stopping mid way and giving me an amused smile.

The bus lets out a huff as its about to take off, but he's still not in his seat, instead he's looking at me.

"What is it?" I say looking at the ground, suddenly feeling self conscious.

"You remembered my favorite seat." He says sitting next to the window, my hand reaching for the luggage so he can take his seat.

"Of course I remember." I say, slightly surprised at how accurately the dreams had portrayed him, even giving small details that we would probably miss in real life.

He stays quiet as he sits next to me and then when I least expect it, he leans closer and whispers. "It's good to finally meet you."

My cheeks flash red as his breath tickles my ear, and he goes back to his seat, I let out a small breath. Get a hold of yourself, it's not like you are complete strangers.