3 3/4 years

"Mama!" Naruto ran and jumped into Mihoko's bed.
        "Ah! I've been attacked! It's the Hokage!Blehhh." She stuck out her tongue and played dead.
        "Mama!" Naruto bounced up and down on her stomach, landing himself on her chest.
        "Ack! I'm alive! I'm alive!" She shot up and grabbed her little trouble maker, lifting him into the air.
        "Aaaahhh!!!!!" He squealed.
        "Are you hungry? What would you like for breakfast, my little fox~" She held him with one hand while she flung her covers off with the other.
        "Ramen!!!" He thrust his little fists in the air.
        "Naruto! You can't have ramen for every meal! You little goof ball!" She tickled his tummy, then put him down while she stretched.
        "But I love ramen!" He ran straight to the kitchen.
        "Could we settle on an omelette, and ramen for dinner?" She sighed.
        "Omelette!!" He did a little happy dance.
        "Uh-oh, looks like we need to shop for more eggs! Here, how about we have some yummy fruit smoothies, and then we'll go shopping. Does that sound good?" She ruffled his bright blonde hair.
        "Okay!" He ran to the fridge and pulled out some strawberries.
        "Chocolate?" He gave her his biggest smile.
        "Oh, okay! You're too cute!" She clutched Her heart dramatically.
        Mihoko pulled out the blender and made some strawberry, blueberry, and chocolate smoothies. Naruto grabbed one of the metal straws from the drawer and scarfed it down.
        "Yummy!!" He jumped down from his chair and ran to his room to fetch his hat.
        "Mama, why do I have to wear a hat when we go outside?" Naruto pulled the beanie onto his head.
        "Your hair is too pretty!" She smiled warmly.
        "Really?" His eyes sparkled.
        "Yes!" She scooped him up and walked to his room for his day clothes.
        "There you are!" She teased as she pulled the shirt over his head. He smiled as she kissed his round tummy.
        "You are my sunshine." She looked him in the eyes, having finished clothing him with the last shoe.
        "You are my mama." He grinned.
        "That I am! Hop on! The Mihoko express is headed for the store!" She turned around and let him jump onto her back.
        "Go! Go!" He wrapped his arms around her neck.
        "Choo choo!" She hoisted him a bit higher and hooked her arms around his legs so he wouldn't fall.
Once they made it to the shop, she helped him slide down by squatting low. He grabbed her hand and held it tight as they walked through the store, gathering everything they would need for the next month.
        "Mama, can we visit Sasuke again soon? He said he not have any friends, I don't want him to be lonely." Naruto frowned.
        "Of course! Now, would you mind finding the eggs?" She patted his head.
        "Okay!" Naruto ran to the back of the store where they had been to get eggs before. He looked at all of the different varieties, before settling on the one most familiar. He paused to lift his hat a bit so he could scratch his head, and grabbed a carton. There was a loud gasp, followed by the sound of egg shells breaking. Naruto looked over and met eyes with a middle aged woman looking at him grotesquely. Naruto clutched the egg carton in his little arms and took a few steps back.
        "Disgusting little beast!" The woman huffed. Naruto's eyes filled with tears as the woman began approaching him.
        "Naruto, my sweet angel sent down from heaven, dearest to me, you found the eggs! You're such a smart and good little boy!" Mihoko placed herself between Naruto and the woman, having hurried over at the sound of broken egg shells. She knelt down, and kept his eyes on her own, wiping away his tears.
        "Let's go check out, my beautiful darling." She kissed his cheeks, relieving him of the egg carton. The woman scoffed as she turned to leave.
        "You," Mihoko turned, her eyes filled with blue flames. "You disgusting sagging beast, if I ever see your horrible face again, the egg shells won't be the only things cracked." Her aura was similar to a riled Kushina. The woman left in a hurry.
        "Dearest, most wonderful one, let's go." She picked him up and held him close.
        "Remember, other peoples opinions don't matter, especially since they don't know you the way you know you." She kissed his nose and paid for the food. As they walked home, Naruto kept looking at the ground. Every once in awhile, he'd wipe his nose and sniffle.
        "Naruto, listen to me." Mihoko stopped and knelt down to look him in the eyes. She wiped away his tears and wrapped him up in her arms.
        "I love you, more than anything in this world. I gave my life to you, and I have never regretted it. You are all of my heart. Don't let others trick you into believing you aren't important. Because you are my dearest one." She fought back her own tears as he gripped the back of her top in their embrace.

~

        "Sasuke!!!" Naruto yelled in a huff. He ran after him as Sasuke hurried to Mihoko's side and grabbed her hand.
        "Aneki!" Sasuke tugged on her arm. "I got you a flower! A flower!" Sasuke held up a beautiful lily.
        "I..." Naruto caught his breath before bellowing, "I got one too!!" He held up a dandelion. "It looks like me!" He grinned. Mihoko sat down in front of them.
        "You're both so sweet!" She held the flowers close. "I love them very much, but they'll never be as beautiful as you two!!" She gave them a big hug, and kissed both their foreheads.
        "You're pretty too, aneki!!" Sasuke crawled into her lap and stuck his tongue out at Naruto, to which he scrunched his face in anger.
        "Move! Move! She's my mama!" Naruto attempted to push Sasuke away.
        "Nooo!! She's my aneki!!!" Sasuke started flailing his legs at Naruto.
        "Boys! Calm down! Hahahahah, Mihoko is big enough for two precious boys!" She laughed as she pulled them apart.
        "But I want Mihoko to only be mine!" Naruto slammed into her stomach, knocking her onto her back.
        "Oi! Narutoooo." She groaned with a chuckle.
        "Nooo!!! Miiiine!" Sasuke tried to pull Naruto off.
        "Sasuke, you should know better."
        "Itachiiiiiii!!!!!!" Sasuke ran and jumped onto his legs.
        "Hi, Itachi." Mihoko greeted him from her sprawled position on the floor with a grin.
        "Mine!" Naruto shouted gleefully, wrapping his arms around Mihoko. Sasuke frowned and grasped his brother tighter.
        "I love you all, you tiny little babies." She laughed.
        "I'm not a baby! I'm a big kid!" Naruto tried to bury his head in her stomach.
        "Of course! My big boys! I hope you both grow up to be as good as Itachi." She gave him a playful wink.

        He tried to hide his smile.