I think this is It

Hey readers and all the people who have been with me from the start... Some of you may be sad to hear this and other may not care but Well here it is.

You have to get that when I began writing this book it was over a couple of years ago and Then I started publishing it on this website. Unfortunately, I was very young and inexperienced as it shows in this particular series. As an aspiring writer, I am not very proud of that. I had no plot to began with and no idea, I just wrote.

Now that it has been a few years, My inspiration on this idea is unfortunately gone. When I write chapters for this book, they just end up being really bad and I know i can do better. I have written some chapters for this book, but eventually deleted them bc i didn't like them.

I really want to delete this entire series, but some of you enjoy it too much.

I want to continue this for you guys and I have been trying a lot for like 6 months, but you have to understand that at this point, i just cant do this anymore. Its too hard, and its not fun. I feel forced to do it. I want to this for you guys and I wish I could, but I cant.

One day, I'll take it down and editthe entire thing, I'll make a sequel and Kayla will end up marrying someone as amazing as Damon or Caine, and they'll have a wonderful happy ever after with adopted kids or puppies or something. They'll be rich with a collection of cars and the couple will piss the hell out of each other.

Until I can do somethig with this book Its now officially on hold.

Priorities have changed in these past few years, and I am not no longer that gr 6 kid tht strted writing this and then published it in likee gr 7/8 or something without even editing it.

I have new ideas and new inspiration. I have a journey ahead of me that may not involve writing this story or any stories at all. I use to this for enjoyment and I will only do it till I enjoy it.

I am very, very sorry to the people I have disappointed. I want to apologize to the people who have invested their time in this book, desperately seeking for an ending I just cant give at this point.

Thank you for all your support, your votes and your comments on encouragement.

This book is now on Hold