Chapter 1

DAHYUN POV

When I get home, there are more cars in my driveway. Strange. I thought.
My parents didn't tell me we were expecting visitors.

Inside, I see men with guns pointing at my parents.They turn to look at me. One of them.Their boss I suppose,be of the way they are surrounding him
Snickers when he sees me. "who this beautiful woman? "the man asked, stepping towards me,a smirk on his face.

"our daughter,Kim dahyun.Please don't kill her!"My mother sobbed.Kill me? They want to kill me? Who are these people ?

"I will make you a deal.Let me marry your daughter-",to my shock my mother stepped towards him.
"Never!!! "my mom interrupted.
"You didn't let me finish,Let me marry her or I will kill her,slowly in front of you,then I will kill you, and I can tell you don't have the money to pay me back right this second from the position we are in".He said smirking.

My mother cried."Deal! "she said falling to the ground.
"I'm so sorry dahyunnie! I didn't want you to have a life like this. I wanted you to have a better life than me. We are so sorry! "mom said.I looked at my father. He couldn't look at me, but I knew he was crying.He never wanted us to see him cry.

I shifted my uncomfortably when the Mafia Boss observed me.His eyes lingering on a certain spot. "this is really making you look like a pervert".i said in a hushed tone. "You won't be thinking that for long. "he said.
"if you don't mind me asking,what is your name?"I asked. "it's jimin... Park Jimin " jimin replied.

"why did you do this? " I asked.
"do what? "jimin asked
"you're making me marry you, why? "I asked.He pursed his lips and thought for a moment. "it's simply a deal. your family took something valuable from me, so I took something valuable from them. Jimin said coldly.I looked at him with confusion.

I thought about the wedding date.
Why to soon?
I wondered it's in only one week.
Why me?
I thought in despair. I only just turned twenty. This will change my life. What will my friends thinks? Will I have a friends after this?

I was about to try to sneak out the window of the living room when I heard laughter behind me. I turned to see jimin standing there, which scared me out of my body.
"What the heck can you not sneak up on me? "I yelled
"why are you trying to climb out of the window?",he asked.
I realized that half of my body was still out the window. I chuckled nervously. "I needed fresh air! "I replied.
"you don't have to climb out of the window, just ask next time... Arrasso?  Jimin said and I just nodded.
He left me there embarrassed and dumbfounded.

Hi! Thanks for reading the first chapter of my new book!!! You can check my others book ( cuz of mochi) dahmin fanfic.Their story is still on going and it's interesting to read too! Hope you liked it. Please vote and comment. Bye!