Chapter 2

A/n
Many requests me for published the new chapter as soon as possible
I'm so sorry if I can't published it everyday because I have an exam this week's BTW thanks for waiting!! And this is for u...

DAHYUN POV

Have you ever felt like a week went by way to quickly? I do. My wedding day is today. Jimin cousin's Jihyo, help me go wedding dress shopping and we picked out a beautiful dress. Jimin was nice to me. But it was sad that he was dragged into all this, his life already chosen for him when he was born. He was still so young. Only twenty-three.

The ring was pretty,and the wedding was too, but I felt trapped. Like I will never have true love. I tried to tell Jihyo about this,but she simply said that there isn't such thing as true love.
And that love makes people do stupid things.

It was getting late, and I was heading to the guest room, but jimin stopped me. "you're not staying there anymore". Jimin whispered."You're mine now, I get to do whatever I want to you. Arrasso huh? ". He smirked slightly. I faced him and look into his eyes. He staring at my eyes too but not too long. "ugh fine"

How did I end up like this in his bed?
Oh yeah he dragged me here....
I sighed. "what?  Can't sleep? " jimin asked quietly. He suddenly tensed.
"Are you....upset?"jimin asked
"no.. I'm fin-e" yah dahyunnah why are you too kind and polite!? You should say the truth 'ugh never mind'
I'm so weak.

I couldn't fall asleep for a while. I was even more uncomfortable when jimin pulled me closer to him. I smelled something. It smelled like.... BLOOD!
Alarmed I jumped up and he woke up.
I turned on the lights and examined
Him. I noticed his shoulder was bleeding. "what it is?" jimin asked,sitting up.
"you're bleeding!" I said.
"you acted as if you've never seen blood before".he retorted
"stay here." I said rolling my eyes

I washed the wound,then presses rubbing alcohol on his arm.I saw him wince in pain. I ran my fingers through his hair. Our eyes met for a moment,then I drew my hand back looked away."Thank you,dahyun."
Jimin said. I smiled.
"I just didn't want to sleep with having to tolerate the reek of blood". I said

When I went back to bed, Jimin pulled me close to him again. I felt his breath on my neck. I want to move a bit but he pulled me more closer.
" stay here,dont move ...."
I just bitting my lips and nodded quitely
"good night dahyun." he said quietly
But I pretend to sleep

When I woke up in the morning Jimin was gone. "huhhh he's not here.."
I got dressed then headed downstairs. I sighed. There aren't many fun things to do here. I got breakfast ready to eat.

Hope you like it and please vote and comment!! Thank you for reading byeee