chapter 8

Dahyun pov

"STOP PLEASE, WE ARE OVER!"
jimin said shouted at Soojin.
"What, baby? We are over?.... Hahahaha your joke,woah! I can-"
"SHUT UP" jimin said shouted again.
I just looked at them and I'm embarrassed right now because all people just look at our direction.
"Ouh, are you acting in front your new maid? " soojin asked jimin with a smirk. Jimin just silent and sighed in frustration. I'm done with them and I want to excuse myself to go outside.
"I'm sorry for interrupted you guys, I-i will go to the outsi-"
"No, stay here." jimin said with cold tones.
"No.. I wi-"
"I SAID STAY HERE" but this time jimin said to me firmly and I just sit back to my chair.
"ugh. Just let your new maid go to the outside, maybe she want us to be together" soojin said and flipped her hair with her right hands. Jimin sighed and asked her.
"what are you doing here? " jimin said in a cold tones.
She just take the chair behind her and put it to beside jimin.
"Ouh I just miss my baby" she said and sit beside jimin.
"who's your baby? We are ALREADY OVER" jimin said and eating the food.
"No! My father just signing it."
"WHAT THE HE-"
"YES, and we will get married!" she said happily.

'what.... G-get married? ' with that sentence, my tears started to fell down to my cheeks. I just looking at my food and stare at it.
"NO.... HELL NO,i don't want to married with a slut" jimin said in anger tone.
"I'm not a sl-"
"YES YOU ARE"
"but my father just signing it and if yo-" jimin cutted her sentence.
"No!  I can't sign it and verify it because my father already dead and that form is too old."
"what?  Too old? Huh, but your mom still alive" she said smirking.

After I heard she said... 'your mom still alive... ' I stopped crying and look at jimin.
But at that time jimin was looking at me with a serious face. I can feel that jimin is become more angry. His face became more red.
"SHE'S NOT MY M O T H E R! "
I was startled with his voice.
He said that shouting with anger tone
'jimin is really scary when he angry tho'

Soojin also shocked with jimin.
Suddenly jimin stand up from his seat and point his index finger to soojin face. "IF YOU SAY THAT AGAIN , I WILL KILL YOU!"

I still shocked about his mother m
'his mother s-still alive? '
I can't stop thinking it m
"Dahyun, Let's go! "
Jimin said to me.
"O-okay.. "
I took my handbag and go to jimin but when I want to walking to him, I felt someone holding my wrist. I turned back and saw soojin was smirking at me.  She stand up using my wrist.
"Thank you MAID, it's not ended, it still have many extreme challenge that can make you die anytime"
She said and smirked.
" sorry, Mrs crazy or should I call you..Humm... ha! Slut.. Yeah SLUT, but I'm not your maid... And one more thing,
You look suitable with a maid job"
I said and gave her a death glare.
'yup! I can do it,  she's Just a weak girl. Just do it like you always do when you're in highschool!'

Yeah, when I was in highschool, I'm the most savage girl and I'm not a bully but I'm a nerd that always gave a savage sentence to the bullies. I'm not scared at them tho! They looks like brave and gangster but in reality they're weak.. Yes very WEAK.

"Oh wow. You're being rude towards me!? "
"of course and I just want you to remember me that I'm not your maid. NEVER EVER" I said and go to outside.
"HEY YOU BI*CH! COME BACK!
UGH. WAIT UNTIL YOU KNEELING DOWN AND BEGGING TO ME FOR A SORRY! " I just walking and ignoring that crazy, gross and slut girl.

"what are you talking with that slut?" jimin asked me while leaned against the wall.
"nothing, I'm too lazy for talking with a crazy people." I said and rolled my eyes. "Good" he said smiling.
'what's wrong with this boy tho, he's angry awhile ago right? And why he's smiling right now? So fast to be happy pft'

                  --------******--------

We sit at the back like always and I started to asked him some questions to broke the silence.
"jimin, can I know w-who's she? "
"that slut? " jimin raised his eyebrows.
"y-yes"
"ouh.. She's... Wait,did you really want to kn-"
" yes.  I want to know"
"okay. She's actually my girlfriend when I was in highschool, but I'm not loving her, I just being her boyfriend because of my dad" he said and looked at his feet.
"ouh... Why your dad want you to be her boyfriend? " I asked him.
"because our parents have excellent relationship and one day, his parent make an agreement for arranged married me with their daughter without my knowledge."
"but why she said, his parents just sign it and th-"
" No!  Don't believe at that slut, she just wants my money because their parents business just bankrupt."
Jimin said with an anger tone.
"o-okay"
"she.. She's lyi-"

Bang!

One bullets just go through the window of the car and shot to the jimin shoulder.

"Argh!"he shouted in pain.
"dahyun, sit at the below !"
I was shocked about that and I can't move because of scared+shocked.
"w-what? Why are y-you b-bleeding?" I asked stuttered.
Jimin hugged me and he sit me at the below.
Jimin released the hug and answer my question. 
"it's from enemy, it's sudden attack and they want revenge."
"ouh.. B-but you're bleeding. " I pointed at his shoulder.
He was ignored me and he took his gun in his coat. "good"
He shoot out to the enemy car.
Yeah it's in the mid night so the street was not full of car.
"Daniel, find the most safety hallway. I want to remove a Bullet in my shoulder."
Jimin said to his bodyguard.
"okay boss"
'the body guard is so relax though in this situation... Ugh how to be like him'

               ----------********-----------

"do you have a knife? " jimin asked me.
'what the hell? He really asked me for a knife!? He thinks I'm a mafia like him? Pft crazy'

"A knife? I don-"
"I have it, boss" his bodyguard gave a knife to jimin .
Jimin took it and started to poke for pull the bullets out from his shoulder.
"What!? Did you really poke it!? Are you crazy!? it will make you feel so hurt You know!? " I said in shocked. He just chuckled at my statement. I rolled my eyes and said.
"you should go to the hospital. It's so dangerous you know!? And one more things. You're smell like blood right now because you're bleeding so bad."
He just chuckled again.

"okay I'm done." he said and successfully pull out the bullets.
"ugh, you smelled like blood"
I said and rolled my eyes.
He just chuckled again.
'what the... '
"what!? Did you think it's funny!?"
I asked him.

"wait....it's have something on your face"
"w-what's it?"
I asked him with scared expression.
"it's......... "
"w-what's it?" my expression became more scared.

"it's......... BLOOD!" he put the blood on my cheeks using his thumbs.
"YAH! what's this!" I shouted to him and wiped the blood on my cheeks.
Oh I forgot to tell you guys...yeah His hand was full of blood.

"Now your smelled like blood!"
He laughed and I rolled my eyes.
"How you can laugh and playing in this situation! Are you crazy?"

"yes... I'm crazy, thank you Mrs PARK"
He said while looking at me and smirking.
Our eyes met.
Suddenly he started to go close to my face.
He stopped when we can felt our hot breath.
Our face now was so close.

"J-jimin...?"
I was so shocked and scared with his sudden action.  I feel like I want to stand up and run from him but I can't I trapped. Both of his hand at beside me.
"hum?" he just hummed me
"w-what are y-you doing?"
" I ...i want your li-"
Suddenly his bodyguard clear his throat and it makes jimin go back and leaned against the wall.
"boss, Joshua said, it's cleared now and they're already gone"
"o-oh okay" jimin stand up and looked at me but I turned my head to the right and avoiding from the eye contact. I was so embarrassed about what happened earlier.
"Let's go Mrs park" his bodyguard said to me.
"o-okay... " I go to the car and sit at the back. We're not talking along the way.

'w-why he's so quiet and.... What he's doing earlier... , what h-he want from ME?  I-i can't hear what he want to said because his bodyguard just interrupt us. No no he's not interrupting you dahyun-ah... He just carrying out the duty.. B-but why I still want that scene happens again? Why?......d-did I.... Already f-fall in l-love to j-jimin? '

Okay 1543 words huhu!  This is the update.. So did u guys know who's the unknown girls name? 😂😂😂
BTW
I'm so sorry if this chapter was very boring... I'm so sorry heheh cuz I'm a new author... So, thank u for reading and don't forget to vote and comment!! Bye! See u in the next chapter!