chapter 5

Dahyun pov

Tonight I will sleep alone because I was too scared about what I heard. I can't stop thinking about that, so I try to chat with jungkook.

Dahyun : hye jungkook
Jungkook :hye dahyun! It's already late and you're still not sleeping!?
Dahyun :no! I can't sleep hehe..
Jungkook :ouh
Dahyun :btw I want to say sorry about that...
Jungkook : no, No! It's okay!  Btw, who's he?  And why he said 'you're mine's to you?
Dahyun :ah.. It's just..
Jungkook : ???
Dahyun : oh!  He's my new bodyguard! Jungkook : oh... He's so protective, it's okay because he want to protect you from the stranger at outside.
Dahyun :yeah..
Jungkook :and you should tell him that we are friends.😊😄
Dahyun : yeah.. You're right,okay I already feel sleepy 😴  hehe good night jungkookie!
Jungkook :good night dahyunnie!😄 and don't forget to dream about me

I was shocked when I saw jungkook say that sentence... 'don't forget to dream about me' I was blushed and my face is red as tomato right now.
But I just sighed when I realized of something. "dahyun-ah... Is it hard to tell the truth? What if I bring a mess??
Is it My action was right ?" I said to myself. And I didn't realize that I was fall asleep when I'm thinking about that.

          ------------------******------------------

I was just dozing off when I heard a soft thud. I looked over to the window,there was 2 man."what are you do-",the man glided over and put a knife to my neck. " don't try anything". He said "I won't hesitate to kill you." the other man added. The man was forced me down stairs and the another man,'maybe his boss' just walking in front of me while hold a gun . I was wearing my long night gown and almost stumbled. The knife almost Pierced my skin. Jimin were downstairs eating the breakfast alone. I felt tear stream down to my face.
"jimin,jimin,jimin... I mean PARK JIMIN,we met again huh? "
The man said and the others man was tightening grip on my wrist.

Jimin was shocked and stand up from the chair . He looked at me, then at the man. He narrowed his eyes.
"she's pretty.... I would love to have her in my bed...ugh it's so-" jimin was cut his sentence and said "shut up taehyung!" .  " I don't think you should get on my nerves, because you have something to lose oh I forgot you already lose!" they was laughing at jimin.  Jimin can't hold it anymore and pull out a gun from his suit and pointing it at taehyung
'wow... He's really have a gun in his suit tho'. "why you said that huh?"
Jimin said to taehyung with a serious tone. "ouh because you're too stupid at that time?" taehyung said while smirking at jimin. "what do you want from ME!? My dad already give you...and you want it again!? Still dissatisfied on my family!?" jimin said with anger tone.  "of course...but today I'm pity of you so I just want something that was very easy"
"what's it? "

'Jimin better do something,i don't want to be killed because of him! This is disgusting!  This man.. Taehyung made me sit on his lap! Oh gosh'

"I want hundred million dollars,or she's mine and I plan to have some fun with her before I kill her" taehyung said.
Jimin put his gun back in his suit and stayed silent for a moment.
"I'll give you fifty million", jimin said
"one hundred million, or I will kill her now." taehyung said with a sharpness
To his voice.
"fine" jimin snapped.
'good'
Taehyung stand me up from his lap and let go of me. Jimin called his bodyguard and they gave 2 bag of money to taehyung. He's opened it to look for the money and closed it back.
"ahh... Jimin-ah you're so hard working for help this girl...but.. Yeah,i can't say it today, because it will not be a surprise for you." taehyung said while smirking to jimin.

Before they left,taehyung was touch my hair and smelled it. I was froze and I can't move an inches... Jimin was stand there and just look at taehyung with angry expression. After they left, I sat in bed crying. I heard jimin coming up the stairs and pretended to be asleep. I don't want to have to deal with him. I felt him watching me as I pretended to sleep. He leaned down close to my face.
'what the hell with this pervert' but I just turned myself to backwards, which made him back up. But I can feel that he's sleeping beside me. So I'm just pretended to sleep but when I heard something that can make me felt butterfly in my stomach.
Yeah he said....

"you're always mine and I will make sure that you will always by my side good night"

I was froze and feeling more weird than before.
After a while, I finally fall asleep

                    ---------******--------

In the morning, I was facing jimin. He was hug me tightly. So I try to get out from bed carefully. I finally got out bed and headed towards the door.
"dahyun?" I turned to see jimin looking at me.
"where are you going?"
Jimin said
"take a bath...why? "
I asked him confused
"ouh it's nothing.. I thought you want to sneakily go outside again"
Jimin said while smirking
'omg what's wrong with him tho'
"ouh nothing"
I answered with smile.
"I forgot to tell you something... Today I'm so busy, so just tell the maids if you're angry. If you want to buy your stuff, you can use my card. It's in my desk. Oh one more thing! Don't sneakily go outside with that boy again!  Or you will get the punishment. Arrasso?"
He asked me.
"Wow... Oh okay Btw... What's are you doing that can make you busy today?"
"why? You still didn't know that mafia boss is always busy? Poor you"
He give me slightly smirk.
"oh no! Because my family is not a mafia"
I said with a serious tone.
"oh who said that? If your family not a mafia... Why you're here?"
He answered me still smirking.
"can you please stop! Oh please!"
I slammed the door and running to my bathroom.
I was embarrassed about what I said earlier.
'ugh why I asked him with that stupid question'
I'm so stupid right? Pftt

Wow it's 1086 words 😂 okay I'm so sorry for publish this chapter lately I was so busy with my seminar and others... High btw thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment!  Byeee see you on the next chapter!