chapter 15

Jimin pov

"it's clear boss" Daniel said to me.
"Okay what they're doing now? "
I asked Daniel.
"Joshua said they was on the ground floor with the enemy... They managed to besiege them" Daniel said whisper to me.

"said to the others, DON'T EVER give our enemy go to the level ten or fighting at there PLEASE DON'T"

"okay boss" he said and started to give the instructions to the team.
"let's go" I said and started to walk slowly while looking to the left and right yeah carefully.

Yeah we are at level one and we need to go to the ground floor because the others on there... Yeah We successful to trap the enemy.

"let's use the stair."
I said to Daniel.

"okay boss, but let me walk in front you, because I heard you just promise to her so I just wa-"

"you heard that?" I just chuckled.
"yeah and I'm sorry for interrupted
Yo-"
"no it's okay let's focus to our plan" I cutted his sentence and he walk in front me.

----------**********----------

"OH! hello there! PARK JIMIN."
Unknownn said while playing with gun on his finger and walking towards me. He was wearing all black and he was wearing mask so I can't see his face.

' but why I felt like this person is looks similar like.... Jungkook?'

"who are you huh? WHERE'S THE B*TCHES? WHERE'S HE? "
I said and gave a death glare to him.

"huh? Relax bro.. I think we have meet many times.. But you can't recognize my voice and eyes? Huh Stupid" he said and smirking to me.

"Open your mask! Or you're a coward? Hahahah" I said and laughed evilly.

"SHUT UP B*TCH!... OUH LOOK LIKE HE REALLY WANT TO DIE TODAY HUH? "
he said and stop playing with his gun.

"What? Huh you should signing your
Death certificate today, huh JUNGKOOK" I said and smirking like an evil.

"WOW! LOOK AT THIS B*TCH...HE REALLY WANT INHERIT HIS FATHER PFT DIE AND IT-"

"SHUT UP!" I said and punch his face.

"WOW! SO BRAVE! TEAM, NOW! "
he said and raised his eyebrows.

Suddenly all their teams was trapping me.
' Good this is our plan...they're so stupid pft.'

"WOW! so fast!" I said and raised both of my hand.

"because you want it right?" he said and started to point the gun on me.

"YES I WANT IT! I WANT YOU TO SIGNING THE DATE CERTIFICATE TODAY" I said and smirking.

Suddenly all my teams was get out from their own hiden place and trap them. They all was point the gun to each other.

"WOW NOW YOUR WHOLE TEAM WILL DIE TODAY"
"ARE U SURE? " I said smirking.
And my team started to punch the enemy and took their gun.

Jungkook started to punch me but it's failed because I dodge from it.
I took his gun and started to point at him. All was stop fighting after I pointed the gun on jungkook forehead.

'simple... He was very weak pft'

"wow bro.. Relax.." jungkook said and started raised both of his hand.

"I just want to say bye? " before I want to press the trigger, jungkook said something to me that make me weak.

"are you sure ...you want to shoot me? Because I know what's taehyung will do to your princess.... " he said smirking.