chapter 6

Dahyun pov
When I finally take a bath, I was alone at home and I don't have anything to do. I was so bored. I decided to call jungkook, but I forgot that jimin was gave me the rules that I can't meet with jungkook.

"ugh.. He already gone right? I want a freedom!" when I said that, I opened the door and going downstairs to checked if he was gone.
"oh Ms park, we just provide your breakfast and Mr park just going outside and he tell me that I need to take a look at you." one maid said smiling.
"Oh... Thank you, I will eat the breakfast now," I replying and smile to her.

---------********---------

After ate the breakfast. I decided to text jihyo.

Dahyun : hello jihyo-ah!
Jihyo : hello dahyunnie!
Dahyun : I was alone at home now😢 and I was so bored.
Jihyo : jimin is not there? Where he go?
Dahyun : he have many work today.
Jihyo : ouh... Really?
Dahyun : yes, why?
Jihyo : oh nothing! I'm just asking hehe.

'what's wrong with her? She seemed so weird.....yah! Dahyun-ah, you can't think negative about her!'

Dahyun: btw, don't you want to come here and going somewhere with me?
Jihyo : ouh... Sorry dahyunnie, I can't because I have work to do.
Dahyun : oh, it's okay! I'm just asking! Hehe. Maybe we can meet on another day!
Jihyo : yup! Okay bye dahyunnie...❤
Dahyun : bye!

Okay now I'm alone again.
'what a nice day pft'
Suddenly I have one idea that can't make me bored, 'watching movie'
"uh.. Maid, can I watching movies?"
"oh,mrs park, yes you can. I will help yo-"
"it's okay, I can do it by myself!"
"no.. Mr park just warned me that I can't giving you a work...I'm-"
"did Mr park ever punish you? And... Did he ever touch you?"
"N-no... Actually, he didn't like girls... He hates girl because of something.."
"what's it? "
"no.. I can't tell you"
"but I'm his wife."
"o-okay.... H-he hate girls because of his mother... "
"what!?"
"actually his mother try to kill him when he was 12 years old... because he got the lowest mark on his exam"
"why his mom want to kill him just... because of that!?"
"his mom hate him since he born."
"o-oh.. But why?"
"because.... Jimin is...not her real child..he from his father"
When I heard that sentence... I was so shocked and feeling sad about jimin.
"o-oh... So that's why he always with his father."
"yeah."
"ouh thank you for telling me about jimin story"
"almost welcome... Btw you can enjoy the movie now! Because I'm done!"
She said smiling to me again.
"ouh and just call me,if you want something"
"oh okay thank you!"

--------------*******-------------

I was watching 4 movie! And I'm so bored. Nothing to do than watching movies and eating. It's 10:00 p.m. and jimin still not at home. So I decided to go outside.
"oh... Maid, I want to go to the outside,but don't worry I will not going to home in the late time."
"ouh,okay Mrs park,i trust you."
"no. Just call me dahyun. And what can I call you?"
"no... Mr park will mad at me, you can't called me by my real name."
"noo just tell me your name and don't worry.. He will not know this."
"okay, I'm Kim Sana, you can call me Sana."
"ouh okay.. Nice to meet you! Okay I need to go bye!"
"ouh okay bye!"

'it's so weird... The maid always smiling to me but they always gave a bitter face to jimin.... Are they scared with jimin?ugh'

----------********----------

I went to the convince store because I want to eat ramen. I enter the store with a smile. I make my ramen then choose my favorite drink, strawberry milk! I pay it and sit on the empty chair. I saw a man beside me was looking at me with a serious and weird face. But I just pretended to be normal and just enjoy my food.