chapter 17

Dahyun pov

6 years later...

" EOMMAAAA! I'm back!"

"jihyun-ah!" I said it and bend down to him. He hugged me tightly.

"uncle yoongi and auntie jihyo just brought me to appa office after they took me at kindergarten ! It's soooooo big ! And it's sooo pretty ! But our house is more pretty and big! Hehe"  jihyun said happily and I just chuckled.

I broke the hug and looked at him.
"do you want to be like appa in future? " I asked him.
"OF COURSE! I want to be like Appa... Always handsome and smart! " he said and giggled.

"but Eomma... Who's the girl that work in front of Appa office room?" he asked me and crossed his eyebrows.

  'Hehe same like his appa...always crossed eyebrows. Cute'

"she's appa personal assistant...and her name is Sana, don't worry she's kind person.." I said and smiling to him.
"but why Eomma don't want to Work like appa ? " he asked me again. I just chuckled.
"you know right.. that appa maybe jealous... And he will be overprotective" I said and giggled.
He laughed.

" Jihyun, you should take a bath and come to the downstairs when you're done okay? "I said and kiss his fluffy cheeks.

"okay Eomma! " he kiss my cheeks and ran to the upstairs.

                  --------*******---------

"hmm smelled good like always!" jihyun said excitedly.

"Jihyunnie... Don't go near to that area.. It's dangerous arasso?"
I said to him sternly.

"hmm arra-"
" I'M BACK! "
"APPAAAAAA!!!!!! " jihyun ran to jimin and hug him tightly.

Jimin lift Jihyun up and pinch his cheeks playfully. I'm just smiling and go near to them while crossing my arm. He looked at me while smirking.

"baby~ I never forget about you" he said sweetly and gave me a peck kiss on my lips.

"Euwwwww" jihyun close his eyes with his hand. We just laughed towards his reaction.

Yeah I forgot to tell you guys...

Actually the doctor want to said that jimin will awake soon but the doctor sighed and not continue the sentence because he saw me I'm crying and shouting like a crazy person. He want me to calm myself first.

Flashback
.
.
.
.
"I CAN'T! I KNOW HE WON'T! HE... HE WON'T LEA-"  I just sighed and sat on the chair.

"Mrs park.. Please calm yourself... I will explain to you about him after you're okay" the doctor said to me.

I just took a breath and sighed heavily.

"I'm.. I'm o-okay now.. You can continue it" I said while my eyes still teary.

"okay... Mr park jimin,will awake later.. He having shocked early and he's not die. HE'S ALIVE." the doctor said and smiling to me.

I was freaking shocked and blink my eyes a few times... Is it a dream?

"y-you not lie to me right doctor? "
I asked him and he just chuckled.

I looked at Daniel and he smiling to me too.
"hmm that's why I want you to calm yourself... " Daniel chuckled to me.

I was so embarrassed but at the same time I was so HAPPY!

" can I go inside? " I asked the doctor.
"of course you can.. Because we don't know, maybe you can make him awake from the coma... " he said smiling widely to me. I just nodded and go to inside.