chapter 4

Dahyun pov

We drank coffee together and talked about the random stuff. I don't know why but I think jungkook is a fun person!
After a couple of hours talking, I felt someone tapped my shoulder. When turned my face toward it... I was shocked...

I saw jimin with 2 bodyguard on his side. " J-jimin... What are you doing here?" dahyun was stuttered out.
"tsk..what I'm doing here? Huh what a good question" jimin fake laughing and slightly smirk landed on his lips.

When I want to replying jimin words,jungkook was interrupted me and asked jimin... "who are you? And why you being too rude to her?"
"what!?" jimin reply with a smirk
"he's... My... Ehmmm...my-"
Before I could finished my sentence, jimin cut my sentence and said..
"she's Mine and who are you huh?"
Jimin gave a death glare to jungkook.

"I'm jungkook and I don't know what are you saying , you're just too rude because you just gave me a sudden death glare to me"

Jimin can't control his anger and he's trying to punch jungkook face but I held his arm.
"No... Jimin you can't do this, he's my friend,we just hangout together because I'm just feeling bored"
Dahyun said.
Jimin sighed and said "so he's your 'boy + friend' or only 'friend' huh? And... Why you sneakily to go outside and didn't asked me for the permission? Scared to be caught?"
Jimin asked dahyun with an anger face.

"why you care about me?"
Dahyun said and facing jimin faces.
Jungkook just watched our conversation with anger on his eyes.
I know he must be so angry with jimin right now.
"because you're MINE, I already buy you!  Do I need to explain it again? I have been saying the same sentence everyday,but you still can't get it? Huh poor you."
Dahyun just rolled her eyes.

"what? Buy this Girl? That's mean you don't have a true love? Poor you"
Jungkook said with a slightly smirk
That can make jimin angry.
Jimin take jungkook collar and said
"why you interrupted us! It's none of your business and if you trying to touch her or hangout together with her.... You will dead!"jimin shouted towards jungkook.
Everybody in cafe was watched three of us.
I was so embarrassed and tried to stop jimin.
"jimin, stop it,and let's go...back to your house!"I begging to jimin.
Jimin finally calmed down and loosen the grip on jungkook collar.
He didn't say any word and pull my wrist.
"let's go!" he said with anger tone.
Before we leave jungkook in cafe, jimin gave jungkook a death glare that's can make jungkook gulped.

I seated at the back  with jimin in the car and his bodyguard seat in front.

I was afraid to talk with him,because his face still was full of anger and I don't want to make him mad at me.
But when I want to look at the window...i felt someone hand on my right hand...
When I turned right, I saw jimin was stared at me. I tried to avoid his stare so I just started talking about situation in cafe.

"jimin...I'm so sorry about that..."
Dahyun said and look at her feet.
Jimin didn't reply anything and sighed... But his hand still on dahyun hand.

Dahyun was not uncomfortable with it..so she tried to pull her hand.
But she can't because jimin grab it.
"what are you doing? You just said sorry to me and want to avoid from me!?" he's said with an evil smirk.
"I'm just feeling uncomfortable with it!" dahyun pull her hand push jimin hand.
Jimin was shocked with her actions.
And he said to his bodyguard.

"Daniel and Joshua... I want you to interrogate that dirty guy's or that jungkook" jimin said
I was too shocked.
"ya! He's not doing anything too you! He's a kind person! Don't do anything to him!"I said with serious tone.
Jimin just smirked and said.
"are you sure... he's kind person ? And.... He really need to get the punishment because he just take what I want"
" he's not doing anything! What's wrong with you!? Are you crazy? And... W-what do you want!?"
I said.
"I'm not crazy.. But he's crazy because she stole mine....yeah I want you,do you understood?"
Jimin raised his eyebrows and smirk.
I can't move because of shocked.
And I didn't move or speak on that travel.

His bodyguard open the door car for me. When the maids opened me the door, I saw two leather shoes...
'it's weird'
"oh shoot I'm late...ehmm dahyun, you can stay at my room if you want.. But you also can stay at yours too and... If you're hungry or need anything ,just called the maid  AND DONT TRY TO SNEAK OUTSIDE or.. Go to the downstairs, I warned you! Okay?" jimin said to me with a serious tone.
"o-okay"
"okay good girl! "

I was too bored because staying in my room alone...
I'm not feeling hungry so I just opened the door and want to have a walk but not on downstairs.. Yeah I will get the bad punishment from jimin..
When I'm walking... I just heard conversation between jimin and unknown that can make me confused and feeling more weird....
Yeah I just heard...
"boss, should we kill him?"
"what!? Are you crazy? It will be totally difficult"
"but.. If we didn't kill him, he will get your girl and make her as his sex slave"
"ugh! That crazy guy's! If my dad still alive ...he will dead! But it's too late! I was dumb when I'm young! It's my f-fault! "
"boss... But I think...i have a friends that can help you in this situation"
"who?"
"I will tell him and if he agree about that... Then I will call you"
"good...now I just hope at you"
"it's okay boss... I will try my best"
"okay,so just call me if something happens and thank you"
"almost welcome boss"

I was too scared and going back to my room and lock it.
Suddenly I heard someone knocked on my door... I just unlocked it and I saw jimin.
"ouh... Jimin,w-what are you doing here... "  I said stuttered because I'm too scared...
I'm scared
I'm confused
It's become more weird as usual
Jimin looked at me and crossed his eyebrows...
"why did you stuttering and why you look so scared?"
"uhmm...nothing, I just tired and I want to take my shower,bye!"
I closed and locked my door before he reply it.

'ouh... I'm almost caught by him'
I sighed and still can't stop thinking about that conversation.
"dahyun-ah... Stop thinking that thing! And relax yourself!"
I try to relax myself but I can't...

Wow 1141 words! I'm sorry for late publish/updated...im too busy,my schedule was tight but I will try to published the next chapter!
So please be wait and.... Don't forget to vote and comment!! Bye!