ice cream LOVE 💞 (special)

So guys ,this is the special chapter for 3k readers!!! Thank you sooo muchhh 😍🎉🎊
I hope u guys enjoy it! Huhu
Luv u! 💜💜

dahyun pov

"EOMMA! we should ride it!"
Jihyun stopped from walking and crossed his arm.

"jihyun-ah.. It's dangerous you k-"

"noo.. It's not! We should ride it! It's very fun right jihyunnie?" jimin cutted my sentence and bend down to jihyun. They make their handshake together.

"what.... " I just gave a death glare to jimin.
Jimin stand up and wink at me.
"it's really fun.. I'm sure, you will like it" he gave me a fake smile.

"NO! it's not suitable for jihyun...looks it's the most long roller coaster in Korea! So jihyun.. You can't ride it" I said to jihyun sternly. Jihyun just stomp his feet and looked down because of sad. I looked back at jimin and jimin just raised his eyebrows.
I pouted cutely at jimin because I want him to persuade jihyun.

He just chuckled and pinch my cheeks.
"remember.. Don't blame yourself... " he said and lift jihyun up.Jihyun covered his face on jimin chest and avoiding me.

"jihyun-ah... We can't ride the longest one.. But we can ride that one" jimin said and point the rollercoaster for family and kids with his index finger.

Jihyun looked at that direction slowly
And his eyes widened.
"APPA ARE YOU S-SURE!?" he asked excitedly.
"of course.. But you need to say sorry to Eomma first, if you want to ride that." jimin said to him.
"okay... "
Jimin put him down and jihyun slowly approach me. His small hands slowly hold my hand.

"I'm sorry Eomma..." he said and pouting.
I just smile to him.
"it's okay.. But don't do it again arrassso?" I said and he nodded.

"okay.. So we will ride it?" jimin asked
"OF COURSE APPA! I CAN'T WAIT"
Jihyun said and jumping excitedly.

"okay jihyun,you should go with Appa and eomma will.. Hmm go.. Go...uh ha! Buy food! Yeah eomma will buy some food" I said awkwardly and jimin just crossed his eyebrows.

"why you didn't want to joined us?" jimin said while his smirk going widened.
"uh.. I'm.. I j-just want to take a fresh air.. Y-yeah... " I said and shrugged my neck.
"Eomma... You should ride it! It's will be boring if you didn't joined appa and me! " he said and make a puppy eyes at me.

"uh... " I just shrugged and looked at jimin. Jimin looked at me while crossed his eyebrows again
Cute,I can't hold it ugh.

"you know right that I'm afraid of heights..." I said and pouted.

"cute" he said and chuckled.
Suddenly he move closer to my ear.
"don't worry.. I will sit beside you" he said whisper to me.

"b-but... What about jihyun?" I asked him and he move back and smirked.
"DANIELLL~~"
"yes boss...what do you want me to do?" Daniel asked him.
I just looked at jimin confusedly.
'what's his plan tho'

" I want you to sit beside jihyun for roller coaster ride" jimin said smiling.
"w-what boss are you se-"

"YAYY! uncle Daniel will sit beside meeeee!!! " jihyun hug Daniel leg happily.
I just chuckled at jihyun cuteness.
"okay let's goooo!!! " jihyun said excitedly and broke his hug with Daniel leg.
"huh... Don't hug my leg again jihyunnie... " Daniel said and hold jihyun small hands.

"hehe sorry uncle Daniel... " they walk to queue and leaving me and jimin.

"kajja baby? " he asked me and I just bitting my bottom lip because of scared.
He chuckled and hold my hands.
"Don't worry... I always beside you" he smile and we started walking to Daniel and jihyun.