Chapter 14

Dahyun pov

"thanks"I said to Daniel and go into the elevator.
He just smile to me.
"hmm... How do you know that I'm in the dangerous situation early? " I asked him to broke the silence.
"actually... Mr park said to me that I need to take a look at you, and I saw you're felt scare when that jungkook blocking your way so I just interrupt your conversation, well...i felt something suspicious about that jungkook... " he said while shrugging behind his neck.
"ouh... Thank you and yeah I felt it too" I said smiling.
"Mr park felt it first" he said smiling.
"oh.. Y-yes!  Haha yes.. " I said awkwardly and get out from the elevator when at level ten.

"okay we're arrived...I can't go inside,i need to wait at outside, you need go to the reception counter to inform that you want to meet Mr. Park " Daniel said to me.

"okay!  Bye! " I said smiling and go to the reception counter.

I saw one girl was make up while holding the mirror and she was wearing red high heels with short dress.

Euw, euw and euw ...we meet again pft

"uh.. Sorry miss soojin, I want to ask you,w-"
"What are you doing here!? And you just interrupt me to make up!? What the hell! And she said and gave me a glare.

Euw gross

"I'm sorry.. But I want to meet with Jimin" I said to her innocently

"Who's jimin!? Hey listen dahyun or should I call you..  slut! This is office, and he's CEO please respect him slut!" she said while pointing her index finger to my face.

"CEO? Pft"

I just rolled my eyes and sighed

'she really want me to do a work'

"are you talking about yourself? Because I'm not a slut" I said and raised my eyebrow and smirked.

"What!? Huh you just being rude towards park jimin FUTURE WIFE!?"
She said but raised her voice a bit when she's pronounce 'future wife ' and smirking to me.

'w-what? F-future wife?dont said that Jimin was done signing it... Please no '
I just hold my tears because this is my weakness... I'm really that weak.

"w-what? I don't care but l-let me meet MR PARK please." I said but I spell 'Mr park' a bit louder and still hold my tear.

"Mr park!? Wow this is my first time seeing slut want to meet my future husband. By the way, my future husband don't allow girl to meet him except ME" she said and smirking.

"I'm not that slut! You're saying about yourself many times and yeah I already know that you're slut, no need to tell it again" I said and rolled my eyes rudely to her.

She slapped me and it make me flinched a bit. It was hurt...

My eyes started to get watery.
Suddenly my tears fall onto my soft cheeks.

"W-what are you doing? " I asked her while sobbing.
She want to slapped me again but someone hand grab her wrist tightly and make her flinched because of pain.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY WIFE AGAIN!?" jimin raised his voice to that girl still grabbing tightly her wrist.

'his voice... It's so scary... '

I just rubbed my cheeks while crying.

"I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING! she started it first!"
"DON'T LIE TO ME SLUT! I KNOW THAT YOU'RE HATE MY WIFE! I'M SURE YOU WILL DEAD,BECAUSE YOU JUST F*CKING HURT HER! " jimin released his grip and hug me.